My first appeal did not show up. (second try)

4 posters

Go down

My first appeal did not show up. (second try) Empty My first appeal did not show up. (second try)

Post by Stewal 6/22/2012, 5:20 pm

Minecraft username: Stewaljac

Mod/Admin who banned you: Madscientist

Reason you were banned: Griefing

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I allow my younger brother to play on my account while i go eat lunch, and it happened to be that i left my avatar in the parkour course. When i returned he had told me he had gotten me glowstone. I ignored the comment and spawned myself back at my house and headed to the mines. I soon after had died to a pool of lava and i sadly lost all my earnings what I did not know was that all the things he collected from the course were with me in my pack when I died. Ill make sure I don't not go afk around other people creations ever again and i apologize for the inconvenience.

Stewal

Back to top Go down

My first appeal did not show up. (second try) Empty Re: My first appeal did not show up. (second try)

Post by 5teelPhoenix 6/22/2012, 5:46 pm

Sorry, but time and time again, the rules are that you are responsible for whoever uses your account, and to make sure that they don't do anything.
5teelPhoenix
5teelPhoenix
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

My first appeal did not show up. (second try) Empty Re: My first appeal did not show up. (second try)

Post by cmanrocks2012 6/22/2012, 7:27 pm

Greifing you know you should not do it so i dont know what to say

~cmanrocks~
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrShatang 6/22/2012, 7:47 pm

Stewal wrote: I allow my younger brother to play on my account
We tend to get this excuse a lot.

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 6/22/2012, 11:37 pm

After further analysis, I have come to this conclusion.

Unbanning. Do not make me regret this.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE CAUGHT GREIFING AGAIN YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down