unban appeal

4 posters

Go down

unban appeal Empty unban appeal

Post by chris_rocks_goi 5/28/2012, 1:01 pm

Minecraft username:chris_rocks_goi

Mod/Admin who banned you:i dont know

Reason you were banned:Advertising

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:I just said that there was 60 people greifing the server craftabit.org:17549 and then next thing i knew i was banned for advertising

chris_rocks_goi
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

unban appeal Empty Re: unban appeal

Post by mickdude2 5/28/2012, 1:08 pm

Is it perm or temp ban? I can't see staff perm banning someone for advertising, but you never know. If it's temp, then wait it out.

But if it's perm, then you're in a bad position. Technically, you weren't advertising, but you said the IP, which is against the rules. If it were up to me, it would be a temp ban. Could a staff member please elaborate?
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 5/28/2012, 2:30 pm

Advertising is a perm ban. At the moment there is a very popular phishing scam, which essentially allows anyone to emulate your account if you just log into their server. The idea is to convince an op of one server (oasis) to log into one of these other servers, allowing the 8 year old 9gag army h4x0r to go into the original server, de-op any admins, op his minions, and start fucking shit up.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 5/28/2012, 2:51 pm

Given the circumstances gvien by the event that happened to Finalworld, i'm not going to let this appeal go unless you give me a reason why you should be unbanned not just the reason why you were banned.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down