Ban Appeal :(

4 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal :( Empty Ban Appeal :(

Post by icarius 2/23/2011, 5:16 pm

Icarius

i was lost and boating in middle of a lake trying to find my way back to spawn i told chat several times i was lost ,short time later i started DC ing and everytime i logged in after 10 seconds or so i would get another error and dc (every time you are in a boat and you dc when u log back in you are no longer in the boat), so i was sinking while i type to chat to ask what was going on but no one answered really then after a couple more dc's after a dc + error is said i was banned then it let me log in so in my next 10 seconds i asked why i was banned or if it was an auto ban but the only in-game response i received were "stop logging in", "your banned", "get out"

it didn't say who banned me and i was dcing every10 seconds after i would login i asked for help on what to do in chat and then i got banned

i logged in a few more times to try and figure out what i did wrong or how to avoid such things happening but the only responses i got were negative and people telling me i was banned and to stop logging in :(

the ban may have been an auto ban I'm unsure -----i don't know if the new map will have like a hazard line of block around it or not but i think it's definitely a good idea

icarius
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal :( Empty Re: Ban Appeal :(

Post by GoldMine 2/23/2011, 5:19 pm

icarius wrote:Icarius

i was lost and boating in middle of a lake trying to find my way back to spawn i told chat several times i was lost ,short time later i started DC ing and everytime i logged in after 10 seconds or so i would get another error and dc (every time you are in a boat and you dc when u log back in you are no longer in the boat), so i was sinking while i type to chat to ask what was going on but no one answered really then after a couple more dc's after a dc + error is said i was banned then it let me log in so in my next 10 seconds i asked why i was banned or if it was an auto ban but the only in-game response i received were "stop logging in", "your banned", "get out"

it didn't say who banned me and i was dcing every10 seconds after i would login i asked for help on what to do in chat and then i got banned

i logged in a few more times to try and figure out what i did wrong or how to avoid such things happening but the only responses i got were negative and people telling me i was banned and to stop logging in :(

the ban may have been an auto ban I'm unsure -----i don't know if the new map will have like a hazard line of block around it or not but i think it's definitely a good idea

Jer banned you because you kept loging in and out. If that stops then im sure ariley will unban you :D

:ban:

~goldmine

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal :( Empty huh

Post by icarius 2/23/2011, 5:23 pm

i wasn't logging in and out i was getting an error
minecraft updated today mabe it's conflicting with temp map i dunno

icarius
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Berezur 2/23/2011, 5:46 pm

Actually you kept rejoining, caused massive laggs, and this for like 10minutes i think.
actually you started asking for help when jeriaus was bannig you after 10 minutes permanent rejoining.
i dont think he saw what you wrote back then.
Berezur
Berezur
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/23/2011, 9:27 pm

I would recommend a short ban and a good talking to but not a permaban. Icarius has not cause me any problems. He has been on the server for about a week I think and he should not be permabanned.

cherry
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down