WhiteTiger884's Vet App

2 posters

Go down

WhiteTiger884's Vet App Empty WhiteTiger884's Vet App

Post by WhiteTiger 2/16/2011, 3:20 pm

Minecraft username:WhiteTiger884

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since a couple of weeks before beta was intraduced so before beta (in alpha)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:as long as i dont get toutrured, kicked/banned, so for a good long time

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you:XxLegendxX98, Saetan, Moomage, And anyone else whom might vouch for me.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:.I Think I deserve Vet status because I 1- would use it wisely, 2- (as you guys should know i DON'T greif), 3- well i have played for a super long time and i would enjoy being trusted. I would be different from trusted players 1- I would be green tongue 2- The trusted players might look up to me, well maybe 3- I love this server more than ALL the trusted players 4- I sometimes dont get on much (im busy too) but when im on i am usually on longer than the trusted players. 5- I deserve Vet more than other trusted people.

WhiteTiger
WhiteTiger
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

WhiteTiger884's Vet App Empty Re: WhiteTiger884's Vet App

Post by Kevo235 2/16/2011, 4:51 pm

WhiteTiger wrote:1- I would be green 2- The trusted players might look up to me, well maybe 3- I love this server more than ALL the trusted players 4- I sometimes dont get on much (im busy too) but when im on i am usually on longer than the trusted players. 5- I deserve Vet more than other trusted people.

That's purely subjective. I don't look up to you, I've been on more than 8 hours at a time on average, And saying you deserve veteran more than most people is not the best attitude; Immature if you ask me.

WhiteTiger wrote:i would enjoy being trusted
I would be green
It seems you do not know what you are talking about. Veterans are Purple and if you enjoy being trusted, why did you make an application for Veteran.

So for the first time in my career on the server, I don't vouch when I post this.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum