Post by Fuzzyplats 3/22/2012, 9:44 pm

I would like to bump this again

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

..... Empty Re: .....

Post by mefabe 4/11/2012, 8:22 pm

that's great bro. And I think your almost there. But wouldn't a better idea be to try inching up to veteran when you get artisan?
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrShatang 4/11/2012, 8:41 pm

Vouch hope you get it

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo 4/11/2012, 8:44 pm

Vouch cause your the man dats why
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyplats 4/11/2012, 9:16 pm

bandityogo wrote:Vouch cause your the man dats why

I would like to thank Z, Mefabe, Mr. shaTANG. And bandit you guy s have been great players thanks for the vouches <3

:triforce:

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyplats 4/17/2012, 6:10 pm

I am bumping it up

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyplats 4/26/2012, 7:11 pm

I am bumping this because I would like to bump this.

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyplats 4/30/2012, 9:21 pm

Hey guys want my age for my application? Well here you go. I'm 27

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 4/30/2012, 9:35 pm

Fuzzyplats wrote:Hey guys want my age for my application? Well here you go. I'm 27

lieing won't get you far in life, and it definately won't get you vet. Even if this is intended as a joke, it won't help your chancea
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyplats 5/1/2012, 4:07 pm

mefabe wrote:
Fuzzyplats wrote:Hey guys want my age for my application? Well here you go. I'm 27

lieing won't get you far in life, and it definately won't get you vet. Even if this is intended as a joke, it won't help your chancea

What do you mean,icing why would I lie

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by factknowhow 5/1/2012, 5:40 pm

I vouch, this guy is all around pretty cool, though I do wonder at times why he doesn't get on Teamspeak :P
factknowhow
factknowhow
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 5/1/2012, 5:53 pm

mefabe wrote:

I have never met a 27 year old who sounds anything like you at all. Your writing suggests somewhere in the 6 - 13 age group.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 5/1/2012, 8:37 pm

dtfgator wrote:
mefabe wrote:

I have never met a 27 year old who sounds anything like you at all. Your writing suggests somewhere in the 6 - 13 age group.

Snap dan he sniped you!!!!!! Alright dan I'm going to be that guy and say you are 12(I think)
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 5/1/2012, 9:13 pm

[quote="Fuzzyplats"]
mefabe wrote:
Fuzzyplats wrote:I'm 27
what do you mean,icing why would I lie
And I quote
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyplats 5/3/2012, 5:30 pm

mickdude2 wrote:
dtfgator wrote:
mefabe wrote:

Snap dan he sniped you!!!!!! Alright dan I'm going to be that guy and say you are 12(I think)

Seriously mick you are soo wrong.look I know my writing isnt the best but come on guys you expect me to be 6-13 pphhh hardly ( I blame most of my writing on the auto correct of apple devices which I use to use the forums)

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 5/3/2012, 5:47 pm

...The first person talking is you, isn't it...

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 5/3/2012, 5:55 pm

You are not 27. Someone just lost my respect.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 5/3/2012, 7:35 pm

commander_chair wrote:You are not 27. Someone just lost my respect.

Yes.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyplats 5/3/2012, 8:01 pm

BroadStreetBully wrote:

...The first person talking is you, isn't it...

Ok guys look sorry microphones really mess up my voice and the reason I said a was a little older than I actually was, was because I wanted to prove how mature I am. But I have lost respect of some players I am very mature but now as I look upon is application. I will gladly except your choice if you vouch for someone else. Sorry guys I really am. I never feel comfortable giving my real age but I'm in my teens.

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 5/3/2012, 8:05 pm

Fuzzyplats wrote:

Ok guys look sorry microphones really mess up my voice and the reason I said a was a little older than I actually was, was because I wanted to prove how mature I am. But I have lost respect of some players I am very mature but now as I look upon is application. I will gladly except your choice if you vouch for someone else. Sorry guys I really am. I never feel comfortable giving my real age but I'm in my teens.

It's okay if you didn't want to tell your age, but then after you lied i lost my confidence on you.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyplats 5/3/2012, 8:09 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:
Fuzzyplats wrote:

It's okay if you didn't want to tell your age, but then after you lied i lost my confidence on you.

I understand that I kinda just wanted to fit in with the oasis staff team even though I wasn't one. But I have no excuses I'll take the full blunt of this so I am open to suggestion on how to become a better player

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 5/3/2012, 8:23 pm

Fuzzyplats wrote:
ExtraSauce wrote:
Fuzzyplats wrote:

I understand that I kinda just wanted to fit in with the oasis staff team even though I wasn't one. But I have no excuses I'll take the full blunt of this so I am open to suggestion on how to become a better player
Um you do realize that most of the staff isn't even 20 yet. Abbey and David are the only two i can think of that exceed 20 years old. The oasis age range is 6-20

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyplats 5/3/2012, 8:32 pm

Zwall99 wrote:
Fuzzyplats wrote:
ExtraSauce wrote:
Fuzzyplats wrote:

Um you do realize that most of the staff isn't even 20 yet. Abbey and David are the only two i can think of that exceed 20 years old. The oasis age range is 6-20

Zack I do not wish to start an argument on my own application but you could've told me this over the messaging app we were using 3 minutes ago instead of making me look like a ignoramus

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum