Why are all the good people being banned?????

+5
wedell2
JAMESTHEJRAGON
Leagle
rayguy123
J8cob1
9 posters

Go down

Why are all the good people being banned????? Empty Why are all the good people being banned?????

Post by J8cob1 2/4/2012, 7:36 pm

Just a question, why are all the good people that are well liked on the server griefing and getting banned??????? Prime Examples: Masondupree and MasterMoles.
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Why are all the good people being banned????? Empty Cos

Post by rayguy123 2/4/2012, 7:53 pm

Cos they found out that 99% of donators get banned after donating

Lol just joking cos maybe they wanted to have fun or something
rayguy123
rayguy123
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Why are all the good people being banned????? Empty Re: Why are all the good people being banned?????

Post by Leagle 2/4/2012, 8:13 pm

Simple.
They're being naughty.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Why are all the good people being banned????? Empty Re: Why are all the good people being banned?????

Post by J8cob1 2/5/2012, 6:53 pm

Ok now JBanger... This sucks. And now Moles and JB don't like me for something I did not do... Crying or Very sad
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMESTHEJRAGON 2/7/2012, 7:34 pm

This is a bit odd, I do definitley miss Mason. Did he apply to be unbanned on the forums? I coudnt see him leaving this alone after a while.
JAMESTHEJRAGON
JAMESTHEJRAGON
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by wedell2 2/7/2012, 8:40 pm

its a shame whenever a good player gets banned. But that was there choice to be naughty and they get banned. Like me i'm a good boy maybe. But anyways yeah its ashame to see sucj good players to get banned. I don't know what was going through their minds but thats what they decided to do. I think its a stupid idea doing something bad when you know your eventully going to get caught doing it. Or get caught latter by LB or something like that. Well anyways why did moles get banned grefing or something idont know. Just don't do anything thats against the rules those are my words of wisdom today.

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Why are all the good people being banned????? Empty I AGREE 100%

Post by bloo280 2/7/2012, 8:42 pm

I was rebuilding my house, and people that were watching me thought I was griefing. There is something called "rebuilding".

bloo280
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole 2/8/2012, 3:33 am

Firstly, Yes it is ashame to see some of the long standing members get banned, as they have but alot of time (and in some cases they have donated).

The recent bans of these members were banned because, as Leagle stated,

Leagle93 wrote:They're being naughty

Now, those players who have also got a perma ban basically means this isn't there first time.

Normally with longer standing players there is a little more leniency, then for those who are new to the server. (depending ofcourse what it is they have done).

Not banning these players for the actions they have done, plus the fact this isn't their first offence, would send out the wrong message to other players and in the long run would lead to things like
"but they did it and nothing happened to them, so why is something happening to me" would be mentioned on most ban appeals.
Players would start saying the staff are favouring some players over others.

Whereas, banning them sends the message "don't grief, doesn't matter how long you have been here, the rules still apply to you" - which is the message we want, Don't grief.

So in short.

Good players have been banned because they have started to grief.
dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 2/8/2012, 8:06 am

dynamole wrote:Firstly, Yes it is ashame to see some of the long standing members get banned, as they have but alot of time (and in some cases they have donated).

The recent bans of these members were banned because, as Leagle stated,

Leagle93 wrote:They're being naughty

Now, those players who have also got a perma ban basically means this isn't there first time.

Normally with longer standing players there is a little more leniency, then for those who are new to the server. (depending ofcourse what it is they have done).

Not banning these players for the actions they have done, plus the fact this isn't their first offence, would send out the wrong message to other players and in the long run would lead to things like
"but they did it and nothing happened to them, so why is something happening to me" would be mentioned on most ban appeals.
Players would start saying the staff are favouring some players over others.

Whereas, banning them sends the message "don't grief, doesn't matter how long you have been here, the rules still apply to you" - which is the message we want, Don't grief.

So in short.

Good players have been banned because they have started to grief.

If it's just a first offense, then I don't think it should be bannable, esspecially with long-time players. I mean, if there wasn't any second chances then a the dreaded message would read: mefabe logged out and then sainteven would be liek: Sainteven: Next time don't take my walls =P. And Ariley would be like: Ariley: Well, that's what happens when you greif.

Then j8cob would be like NO MEFABE HE WAS SO AWESOME.
And I would be like ;``(
And people wouldn't have come to see the day that this would be: [Artisan]mefabe

So now you see, second chances to long-time players are okay. Because with out them, who knows, there might be a zombie apocalyps or the sky would fall or the movie 2012 would acctually be an accurate prediction, so now you see, second chances are important.

PPPPSSSSSS: THIRD CHANCES ARE LEIS AND DONT MATTER JUST BAN THE BLUBBER OUTAA DEM IF THEY GWEIF AGAIN... Lol I'm just saying you know I'm awesome.. Or do you?
Well j8cob does so that's all that matters....
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbeylw 2/8/2012, 8:46 am

Maybe.. You need to refine your definition of ''good players'' . ''Good players'' abide by the rules..In my definition anyway.
Abbeylw
Abbeylw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down