JAMESTHEJRAGON's Application for Veteran Updated Version

+3
rayguy123
ExtraSauce
JAMESTHEJRAGON
7 posters

Go down

JAMESTHEJRAGON's Application for Veteran Updated Version Empty JAMESTHEJRAGON's Application for Veteran Updated Version

Post by JAMESTHEJRAGON 12/22/2011, 5:03 pm

Minecraft username:JAMESTHEJRAGON

Real name (recommended):James (Conley)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing on this server since a month or two before we made the switch from 1.8 to 1.0.0

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on being on this server as long as we are both here and i have time for it, So I think i will be here to stay for a long time
Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes, Multiple times

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Well before I had said things that I had built and said how these would be made much easier by the ability to spawn, but I find there is nothing that is impossible to build without spawning really, on the scale I generally work on things right now, but I think if i could spawn items I could build some great things as well as finish other projects faster. I think this would allow me to have more time on the server freed up that i could use to help other players with things. I have also been on the server a small while and I have come to realize a few things about the server that I think make me a good candidate for this months Vet. It really is more about us all being able to enjoy ourselves not just through Minecraft but through the community. I have been much more active on the forums which is a big part of me getting into this server. It feels like a very family like atmosphere and I really enjoy it(Although family's do fight at times). Minecraft just seems to be the parents of the oasis family (raised by Notch :D)we all know how great it is but at times it can bother the heck out of us, and I think being a Vet could really let me help it. Whether by helping new players get a move on, I do already try to answer any questions they might ask when they come onto the server. Also this could really be a stepping stone to staff for me I think. I have been interested in it before, I mean who isn't a little interested in being able to drop the banhammer on griefers, spammers. Although I know I would not be ready for staff now maybe in the future, and getting Vet would be a good way of working my way there. Well I have most likely taken some time away from your day if you read this far so thanks! i really appreciate it. Have a great day! :)
Thanks for Reading!
-James

Last edited by JAMESTHEJRAGON on 2/9/2012, 1:28 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating Information)
JAMESTHEJRAGON
JAMESTHEJRAGON
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

JAMESTHEJRAGON's Application for Veteran Updated Version Empty Re: JAMESTHEJRAGON's Application for Veteran Updated Version

Post by ExtraSauce 12/22/2011, 5:12 pm

All i read was that you build cool things and have determination, perhaps you need Artisian but not Veteran?
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

JAMESTHEJRAGON's Application for Veteran Updated Version Empty Artisan would be awesome i will apply for that now

Post by JAMESTHEJRAGON 1/18/2012, 11:07 pm

I guess i will apply for artisan then :)
Also i aplologize for not knowing that you could vote more than once :P my bad.
JAMESTHEJRAGON
JAMESTHEJRAGON
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

JAMESTHEJRAGON's Application for Veteran Updated Version Empty FACEPALM

Post by JAMESTHEJRAGON 1/18/2012, 11:13 pm

Realizes there is no app for Artisan *Facepalm
JAMESTHEJRAGON
JAMESTHEJRAGON
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

JAMESTHEJRAGON's Application for Veteran Updated Version Empty Vouch

Post by rayguy123 1/19/2012, 7:27 am

Vouch
rayguy123
rayguy123
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

JAMESTHEJRAGON's Application for Veteran Updated Version Empty Re: JAMESTHEJRAGON's Application for Veteran Updated Version

Post by ExtraSauce 1/19/2012, 12:18 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:All i read was that you build cool things and have determination, perhaps you need Artisian but not Veteran?
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 1/19/2012, 12:38 pm

Vouch!
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMESTHEJRAGON 2/9/2012, 12:32 pm

bumpin it, (updated version btw)
JAMESTHEJRAGON
JAMESTHEJRAGON
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMESTHEJRAGON 2/22/2012, 8:13 pm

just bumping it before rankups...again :P
JAMESTHEJRAGON
JAMESTHEJRAGON
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WesleyMD 2/22/2012, 8:17 pm

JAMESTHEJRAGON's Application for Veteran Updated Version ODVSv
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 2/22/2012, 8:21 pm

stay faithful james! you will get this eventually!
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 2/22/2012, 8:53 pm

I have a problem with this app. A problem that outrages me.
It's the fact that you didn't apply sooner.

VOUCH

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 2/25/2012, 3:25 pm

iVouch
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 2/25/2012, 3:45 pm

Vouch
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down