Temple For Those We Loved And Sadly Lost. / Temple Of Thoughts.

+2
Adirem
Krazo
6 posters

Go down

Temple For Those We Loved And Sadly Lost. / Temple Of Thoughts. Empty Temple For Those We Loved And Sadly Lost. / Temple Of Thoughts.

Post by Krazo 11/6/2011, 7:53 am

Hi, This is 1 scr from the temple.

Builders:

[Veteran] XxLegendxX
[Veteran] Madscientisst

[Artisan] BellaMcAvoy A.K.A. Bella'
[Artisan] bmxfloris

Temple For Those We Loved And Sadly Lost. / Temple Of Thoughts. 2011-115

This is a temple to remember Family, Friends or other real life people who passed away. You can place signs in the memorial room with their name and birthdate + Passed away date.

We give the warp name to people who have a good reason. We do not want griefers here. That's why it is a secret place + warp. Dont try to get the warp by asking if you may see it. I am 75% of online time there. I (bmx) see if something has been changed.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Temple For Those We Loved And Sadly Lost. / Temple Of Thoughts. Empty Re: Temple For Those We Loved And Sadly Lost. / Temple Of Thoughts.

Post by Adirem 11/7/2011, 12:29 am

great building! i like what it stands for and there is some great work put into it :) you guys should be proud of this thing and you better take good care of it
Adirem
Adirem
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Temple For Those We Loved And Sadly Lost. / Temple Of Thoughts. Empty Re: Temple For Those We Loved And Sadly Lost. / Temple Of Thoughts.

Post by WesleyMD 11/7/2011, 2:08 am

Looks nice.
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 11/7/2011, 12:21 pm

Cool idea, executed well. Is that landscape natural too?
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 11/7/2011, 12:25 pm

Ariley92 wrote:Cool idea, executed well. Is that landscape natural too?

Yes, I asked Taylor to find a spot for us with mountains and an ocean. So he was flying around an tp'd us here. (:

I'll pm ingame u the warp. (:
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomassiemons 11/10/2011, 2:07 am

I <3 it guys! its a nice building
Thomassiemons
Thomassiemons
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 11/10/2011, 12:28 pm

Yeah only a few of us know the warp. And every now and then I tend to drop in as well to see how things look, but this is many bmx's doing. :)

Looks lovely though. Surprised
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down