devildog115
6 posters

Go down

devildog115 for Trusted Empty devildog115 for Trusted

Post by devildog115 1/23/2011, 7:22 pm

Minecraft username: devildog115

Real name (recommended): Austin W Roddy

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: jan 21 2011

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: for he next 6 months or the whole year i like it, nice people, i like the map and i like my little city i built

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: (Mods:final)
i think veteran was bmx, and one of the artisans i forgot there name, sorry,,,

Why do you deserve Trusted status? How do we know you can be trusted?: -

I want to help people build there structures and building's, i want to help protect and give any type of assistance or advice i can if im not working on a prohect. i will help people rebuild if they were greifed an i would donate to them.

I do not lie , I am in a high school and college and im in FFA - Future Farmers of America and i have won 7 LCD compotionions, and im a Officer of my school. and im the leader of group 7 there are 10 groups , we do ADOPT A HIGHWAY and we go out there 3 times a week, this week we repainted a creek to clean the paint off.

In FFA i own 3 cows and a goat ( 2 breeding cows and 1 market cow and 1 market goat)
i have to goto the AgBarn every day and help clean and feed, train my animals for the Texas State Fair and i attended the indian covention for FFA.

I am also in my 3rd year of German, proof: mein hund ist grau und mein zwei hund ist rot grau.
I am on my 1st week of chineese so far i know : Xie Xie -( sI sI) thank you, and Boo-Ka-Che - no need for thanks

My career is Game and web design. my current job is computer repair and side job walmart.
I do game and web design i own 27 webs i made and sold currently i have 3 paid.

I want to Help and Serve this Server and community of Oasis and help protect and help the former Oasis comunity

Thank You ,

Austin W Roddy
devildog115
devildog115
Banned
Banned

http://www.P2SF.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

devildog115 for Trusted Empty Re: devildog115 for Trusted

Post by Leagle 1/23/2011, 7:44 pm

devildog115 wrote:
i think veteran was bmx,
lol, no i am not a veteran, i am a trusted, and yes i vouch for this good person :)

~bmxfloris
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by finaljas90 1/23/2011, 9:01 pm

vouch, cuz he asked me

finaljas90
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

devildog115 for Trusted Empty trusted app

Post by cloneman1000 1/23/2011, 11:24 pm

VOUCH

cloneman1000
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 1/24/2011, 4:46 pm

devildog115 wrote:Minecraft username: devildog115

Real name (recommended): Austin W Roddy

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: jan 21 2011

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: for he next 6 months or the whole year i like it, nice people, i like the map and i like my little city i built

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: (Mods:final)
i think veteran was bmx, and one of the artisans i forgot there name, sorry,,,

Why do you deserve Trusted status? How do we know you can be trusted?: -

I want to help people build there structures and building's, i want to help protect and give any type of assistance or advice i can if im not working on a prohect. i will help people rebuild if they were greifed an i would donate to them.

I do not lie , I am in a high school and college and im in FFA - Future Farmers of America and i have won 7 LCD compotionions, and im a Officer of my school. and im the leader of group 7 there are 10 groups , we do ADOPT A HIGHWAY and we go out there 3 times a week, this week we repainted a creek to clean the paint off.

In FFA i own 3 cows and a goat ( 2 breeding cows and 1 market cow and 1 market goat)
i have to goto the AgBarn every day and help clean and feed, train my animals for the Texas State Fair and i attended the indian covention for FFA.

I am also in my 3rd year of German, proof: mein hund ist grau und mein zwei hund ist rot grau.
I am on my 1st week of chineese so far i know : Xie Xie -( sI sI) thank you, and Boo-Ka-Che - no need for thanks

My career is Game and web design. my current job is computer repair and side job walmart.
I do game and web design i own 27 webs i made and sold currently i have 3 paid.

I want to Help and Serve this Server and community of Oasis and help protect and help the former Oasis comunity

Thank You ,

Austin W Roddy

i also want to help people, i love to build and right now my mark is a small city im trying to become prduction to sell and then help people build, i also love the community nice people diffrent from outher servers :!: bounce
devildog115
devildog115
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 1/24/2011, 4:51 pm

also , i will be on every Day atlest 2 times a day week days even more
devildog115
devildog115
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 1/24/2011, 5:54 pm

Leagle93 wrote:
devildog115 wrote:
i think veteran was bmx,
lol, no i am not a veteran, i am a trusted, and yes i vouch for this good person :)

~bmxfloris

I was starting to wonder why someone called leagle was on the forums but not the server and bmx the other way around. Now it makes sense!
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 1/26/2011, 10:49 pm

approved. devildog115 is now Trusted rank.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down