namalinowski's Application For Veteran

Go down

namalinowski's Application For Veteran Empty namalinowski's Application For Veteran

Post by namalinowski 9/30/2011, 5:31 pm

Minecraft username: namalinowski

Real name (recommended): Nick

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Around 10 Months (Then let), But I have been playing for the past 2-3 months legit

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: ALL DAY, EVERY DAY

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: YES

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

I deserve Veteran Status, because I know how the admins feel when you get immature players, and also grievers. I know a lot of the commands, and I know how to be a good Veteran + on a server. I have experience being owner of a server, and a lot of server administration.

Veteran status would mean a lot to me because I LOVED playing on this server before, and I am really into it again. The veteran status is a big upgrade from trusted because it allows players to spawn items. I know the rules about giving out items, and how it effects the server.

Veteran Status will increase my gaming time, and increase my happiness on the server.

Thank-You

namalinowski
Nick

namalinowski
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down