NAME CHANGE! :D

3 posters

Go down

NAME CHANGE! :D Empty NAME CHANGE! :D

Post by Ariley 1/14/2011, 10:00 pm

As I already have said, I felt a little to self-congratulatory and selfish calling this server Ariley92's SMP. So, we've come up with a new name: the brainchild of saeTan and myself:

Oasis SMP.

:D

In celebration of this new name, Sainteven and I have been working on a brand spanking new texture pack dedicated solely to this server! There are a few customizations with Oasis and such, plus, all the paintings are old screenshots from the server. It's gettin all sentimental up in here. Anyway, the new text pack "OasisCraft" will be available for download off these forums VERY SOON. :D :D :D :D

Bye!
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NAME CHANGE! :D Empty Re: NAME CHANGE! :D

Post by saeTan 1/14/2011, 10:06 pm

Ariley92 wrote:So, we've come up with a new name: the brainchild of saeTan and myself:

I had a kid with ariley.

Hot damn.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by walshie4 1/14/2011, 10:12 pm

Ariley92 wrote:As I already have said, I felt a little to self-congratulatory and selfish calling this server Ariley92's SMP. So, we've come up with a new name: the brainchild of saeTan and myself:

Oasis SMP.

:D

In celebration of this new name, Sainteven and I have been working on a brand spanking new texture pack dedicated solely to this server! There are a few customizations with Oasis and such, plus, all the paintings are old screenshots from the server. It's gettin all sentimental up in here. Anyway, the new text pack "OasisCraft" will be available for download off these forums VERY SOON. :D :D :D :D

Bye!
thats fucking sick

especially the paintings thing!

walshie4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down