Davidmich's application for Veteran

2 posters

Go down

Davidmich's application for Veteran Empty Davidmich's application for Veteran

Post by Davidmich 9/5/2011, 4:13 am

Real name (recommended): David F. Michener Jr

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 7 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As long as I have internet access, and a computer available.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Ariley, Sainteven, ChaosTheory, dtfgator

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I've been a long-time member of Oasis, I know I keep quiet most of the time, but I'm helpful to folks who ask for assistance with stuff. As much as I like our server, I hate it when the griefers strike, and I've helped track down a few of them in the past. Security on Oasis is excellent, I'm happy that griefers are dealt with quickly. I am also glad to have donated to the server, as I enjoy the plugins, the maps are always awesome, and we have alot of great members on a server I'm proud to call my favorite!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Davidmich's application for Veteran Empty Re: Davidmich's application for Veteran

Post by ExtraSauce 9/5/2011, 11:44 am

David is always quiet, mature, and cool, but your not VERY active, but who cares?

Vouch santa
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Davidmich's application for Veteran Empty Re: Davidmich's application for Veteran

Post by Davidmich 9/5/2011, 1:49 pm

Yeah, I'd be around more often, but work takes up alot of my time.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down