Leagle
dtfgator
BIOHAZARD3578
brandon1001
9 posters

Go down

Brandon here Empty Brandon here

Post by brandon1001 8/30/2011, 8:36 pm

Hi, guys its Brandon. Just turned 13 so, ive become more mature with somethings. Just want to see how everyone is doing. That post i made, was my friends idea. He thought it would be funny if i pissed u all of and he said if i dont then he will destroy or grief my entire bukkit server. And is there by far any chance i will be let back in again. Ive changed my ways now ive learned that griefing is stealing is just ruining the persons enjoyment which everyone wouldnt like that right? Yea, so im at a 0% of doing anything that is bad and ive been making some interesting buildings such as Underground city and air city. So, those are the new things that have changed to me and hoping to see all my dear friends again and also the owners Sainteven and ariley92.

Bye,
Brandon
brandon1001
brandon1001
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Brandon here Empty Re: Brandon here

Post by BIOHAZARD3578 8/30/2011, 8:39 pm

bye
BIOHAZARD3578
BIOHAZARD3578
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 8/30/2011, 9:22 pm

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t3125-brandon-quits

This says it all. And you've used the "oh it wasn't me it was my friend/cousin/hacker's fault" too many times.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 8/30/2011, 9:34 pm

Happy Birthday dude!

Ok i've been thinking, Just hear me out for a sec.
Ok so, this so called "Friend" of yours told -> (commanded) you to make a rage post that would make us mad. (in wich case it didn't)
Or else, this "Friend" of yours would destroy or grief your bukkit server.
So of course your "Friend" threatened you make a rage post, right?
So indeed you realy trust your "Friend" i see.

Now if i'm right. IF we let you back on the server, then your "Friend" might even find it funny if you even start griefing the server.
In a sad attempt to made us mad again. Oh ofcouse he would ask -> (command) you nicely to do that, or else he might even grief or destroy your own server... right?

Now tell me, after what i just said, Do your realy think I or maybe even Anyone would trust you?

I am sorry Brandon, but i just smell another simple exuse from you to get acces to the server again.
You have done something wrong in the past, OK.
But when you were confronted with it you were just So imature, and So childish, that you just raged out against everyone.
We cannot let that happen again.

Brandon here Denied10

Have a nice day.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 8/30/2011, 9:52 pm

Leagle93 wrote:Happy Birthday dude!

Ok so, this so called "Friend" of yours told -> (commanded) you to make a rage post that would make us mad. (in wich case it didn't)

Now if i'm right. IF we let you back on the server, then your "Friend" might even find it funny if you even start griefing the server.
In a sad attempt to made us mad again. Oh ofcouse he would ask -> (command) you nicely to do that, or else he might even grief or destroy your own server... right?

Now tell me, after what i just said, Do your realy think I or maybe even Anyone would trust you?

I am sorry Brandon, but i just smell another simple exuse from you to get acces to the server again.
But when you were confronted with it you were just So imature, and So childish, that you just raged out against everyone.

Brandon here Denied10

Have a nice day.
Im so hot for you right now.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 8/31/2011, 1:40 am

Denied would be the correct andwer! Cool story though bro!
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 8/31/2011, 2:18 am

brandon1001 wrote:Hi, guys its Brandon. Just turned 13 so, ive become more mature with somethings. Just want to see how everyone is doing. That post i made, was my friends idea. He thought it would be funny if i pissed u all of and he said if i dont then he will destroy or grief my entire bukkit server. And is there by far any chance i will be let back in again. Ive changed my ways now ive learned that griefing is stealing is just ruining the persons enjoyment which everyone wouldnt like that right? Yea, so im at a 0% of doing anything that is bad and ive been making some interesting buildings such as Underground city and air city. So, those are the new things that have changed to me and hoping to see all my dear friends again and also the owners Sainteven and ariley92.

Bye,
Brandon

No.

Last edited by BroadStreetBully on 8/31/2011, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fail)

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta400 9/4/2011, 3:03 pm

Brandon here Denied10

Have a nice day.

LOL
Vegeta400
Vegeta400
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 9/4/2011, 8:43 pm

Brandon here Denied10

Have a nice day.

Ah, shit, why i came here only now? I wanted to say something like that! D:
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content