Appeal of TheEdward

2 posters

Go down

Appeal of TheEdward Empty Appeal of TheEdward

Post by TehEdward 8/25/2011, 5:33 pm

Minecraft username: TheEdward

Mod/Admin: WesleyMD

Reason you were banned: Disrupting the chat with unneeded arguments, that have no valid point. (Causing Drama)

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I've been a member of this server since January, I've never once broke a rule, and never caused harm to the server. I do not understand why the reason I was banned could possibly be valid, and do not understand why I cannot express fact, or open opinion honestly without it being considered "Drama" Also, the two day ban makes no sense what so ever considering I was not affecting game play or honestly causing harm.

Added information: I was saying adding blocks can cause lag. (Eg. My server when I spawned 6000 Glowstone affected game play) Then people said Spawning blocks does not cause lag. So I argued against that, because I've actually done it. So they had no reason for arguing against it. Wesley then continued to mute me. So I went on Kevo235 and asked why I got muted. No one responded then I got muted on Kevo. When I went to see if I was unmuted on Edward, I was banned. I then went on teamspeak to ask Wesley why I'm banned. He then ignored me for five minutes, and posted a forum of why I did, then left to private play one so I could not ask questions.

Side notes: Wesley has repeatedly made rude and profound slurs toward Canadian citizens and Canadians in general. He has continued to hate people because of their race and what country they decent from.

Ending note: Actions should be taken against abusing power, hating people because of their race or country, and not giving the freedom of speech. I was not meaning to cause harm, I was not told to stop. Actions were taken against me because me and the Administrator have a bad standing.
TehEdward
TehEdward
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

http://www.hahgay.com/

Back to top Go down

Appeal of TheEdward Empty Re: Appeal of TheEdward

Post by WesleyMD 8/25/2011, 5:41 pm

No.
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner