Ercew trusted

Go down

Ercew trusted Empty Ercew trusted

Post by Jacob 1/10/2011, 1:09 pm

Minecraft username: Ercew

Real name (recommended): Jacob weiderman

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: a half month but i have been playing on my freinds acc to.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: When i play minecraft, and that is almost every day.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: Moomoomage, and i think InvertPanda he at least he helped me.

Why do you deserve Trusted status? What sets you apart from the other none ranked players?: Well, i don't make problems and i want to help people.
Im not seeing me as a better "person" then the none ranked peple but i think i can help more people with the trusted rank. I am building a new house with my freind who i reccomended this server to and we need to set out lava and water to make it more AWESOME. Well thats the reasons i think i should be promoted to Trusted status.

Thanks for reading this, and please vouch for me! :D

Jacob

Back to top Go down

Ercew trusted Empty Re: Ercew trusted

Post by cloudkesh 1/10/2011, 2:30 pm

Jacob wrote:Minecraft username: Ercew

Real name (recommended): Jacob weiderman

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: a half month but i have been playing on my freinds acc to.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: When i play minecraft, and that is almost every day.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: Moomoomage,Cloudkesh, and i think InvertPanda he at least he helped me.

Why do you deserve Trusted status? What sets you apart from the other none ranked players?: Well, i don't make problems and i want to help people.
Im not seeing me as a better "person" then the none ranked peple but i think i can help more people with the trusted rank. I am building a new house with my freind who i reccomended this server to and we need to set out lava and water to make it more AWESOME. Well thats the reasons i think i should be promoted to Trusted status.

Thanks for reading this, and please vouch for me! :D

VOUCH
cloudkesh
cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down