+5
moomoomage
cloudkesh
FinalWorld
Berezur
jeriaus
9 posters

Go down

Jeriaususisblahblahblah's application Empty Jeriaususisblahblahblah's application

Post by jeriaus 1/7/2011, 7:48 pm

Minecraft username:

Real name (recommended): Adam K

Location: 342 Wallaby Way, Sydney; 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield; 123 Fake St.; 1 Legion of Doom Way, Doomsville, AR; Austin, TX.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Over a week

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: 'Til the zombie apocalypse.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: Sinical, SaeTan, InvertPanda, FinalWorld, Berezur

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:
The other trusted players don't tell such fantastical stories of wonderment and glee. I also can plan out projects on a large scale for their creation, but have a hard time following through when I am unable to spawn my own materials, or am pushed off high ledges repeatedly by a particular superadmin.

And I know how to make cupcakes.

jeriaus
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Jeriaususisblahblahblah's application Empty Re: Jeriaususisblahblahblah's application

Post by Berezur 1/7/2011, 9:02 pm

Vouch :)
Berezur
Berezur
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Jeriaususisblahblahblah's application Empty Re: Jeriaususisblahblahblah's application

Post by FinalWorld 1/20/2011, 12:54 am

/vouch 9001... "Best guy I've ever met on the internet" - FinalWorld

~FinalWorld
FinalWorld
FinalWorld
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

http://www.QLBACON.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh 1/20/2011, 3:17 am

jeriaus wrote:Minecraft username:

Location: 342 Wallaby Way, Sydney; 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield; 123 Fake St.; 1 Legion of Doom Way, Doomsville, AR; Austin, TX.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: Sinical, SaeTan, InvertPanda, FinalWorld, Berezur

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:
The other trusted players don't tell such fantastical stories of wonderment and glee. I also can plan out projects on a large scale for their creation, but have a hard time following through when I am unable to spawn my own materials, or am pushed off high ledges repeatedly by a particular superadmin.

I.....Can't believe i'm sayin this but.....If i could....I'd Vouch for ya my good sir.
cloudkesh
cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Post by moomoomage 1/20/2011, 8:50 am

vouch
moomoomage
moomoomage
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 1/20/2011, 11:51 am

Have you only been on a week?
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishmeister 1/20/2011, 1:17 pm

Doesn't protocol dictate you have to have been here at least 18 days before you can be considered for vet?
Fishmeister
Fishmeister
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 1/20/2011, 1:34 pm

Thats what i was thinking!
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 1/20/2011, 2:04 pm

cloudkesh wrote:

I.....Can't believe i'm sayin this but.....If i could....I'd Vouch for ya my good sir.

YOU DONT HAVE CLEARANCE TO DO THAT. Wait, does he?
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishmeister 1/20/2011, 3:51 pm

saeTan wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:

YOU DONT HAVE CLEARANCE TO DO THAT. Wait, does he?

He does nawt, but since this Jerry fellow knows how to make cupcakes, I'll let it slide.
And vouch for him, for I am a BAWS.
Fishmeister
Fishmeister
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 1/20/2011, 4:04 pm

Fishmeister wrote:
He does nawt, but since this Jerry fellow knows how to make cupcakes, I'll let it slide.
And vouch for him, for I am a BAWS.

mmkay
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 1/20/2011, 4:33 pm

jeriaus wrote:342 Wallaby Way, Sydney; 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield

Holy fuck, that's the address in finding nemo.

And holy fuck, that's where the simpsons live.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine 1/20/2011, 5:33 pm

FinalWorld wrote:"Best guy I've ever met on the internet besides goldmine" - FinalWorld

~FinalWorld

:D There made the correct changes @final

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down