saeTanic Veteran Application

2 posters

Go down

saeTanic Veteran Application Empty saeTanic Veteran Application

Post by saeTan 11/22/2010, 10:29 pm

Minecraft username: saeTan

Real name (recommended): Lucas

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since friday, 11-19-10

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Trusted Application: 5 days a week Veteran Application: 8 days a week

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: Sainteven, Sinical (I don't know if you, ariley count as an admin, but I guess you'll be evaluating me and my work anyway)

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Well, I don't expect to get this status, but will be pleasantly surprised if I do. I heard that one player would be chosen for a veteran as a celebration due the new server, so I thought "Why not try out now when there's a chance?" Anyway, I think multiple factors set me apart.

-I believe that I am a hard worker. When I build something, I always come back and edit it until it looks good. I don't want something ugly in this server -- it's too good. (I know my house in Utopia Ville isn't the prettiest, but I'm working on it)

-I've given other and new players a public place to build and try out new things. At my house in Utopia Ville, I have a sign up reading "Building on this property is allowed and encouraged." I hope that this will give new and old players a chance to build and experiment with new things in a public area, so as not to feel restricted to building in one of the new areas.

-I make an effort to be friendly with all players. I'll hear anyone out, and have spent individual time with most of the players, even if I have a project I could be working on. I have made especially good friends with Invertpanda. I also always humor other players, even if I don't agree with them.

-Finally, my house is epic. Sorry I felt the need to add this in here, but I think it is. I plan to make two statues outside of my house of different skins. One of them will be me, I'm not sure who the other one will be- I can't do herobrine because I don't have access to the right colors, so I think I will do you, with your permission. Each pixel will be one block, and they will be holding one item in each hand, you can see what they look like by the screenshot of some I built in another server, here: http://goo.gl/dSF0s

Thank you, and I hope you take this entire application super cereal. (South Park Reference)

-saeTan

Last edited by saeTan on 11/23/2010, 12:44 am; edited 4 times in total
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

saeTanic Veteran Application Empty saeTanic Veteran Application

Post by saeTan 11/22/2010, 10:32 pm

Oh, I almost forgot. The veteran rank will help me build the statues and the rest of my house, because of the /item privilege. After I finish my house, I plan to only use the /Item thing for large projects with expensive materials, and be fair to the other players.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

saeTanic Veteran Application Empty Re: saeTanic Veteran Application

Post by Ariley 12/11/2010, 7:54 pm

saeTan is Admin. post locked.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com