Concerning other servers. Everyone should read.

3 posters

Go down

Concerning other servers. Everyone should read. Empty Concerning other servers. Everyone should read.

Post by saeTan 8/5/2011, 10:22 pm

Hi! I'd just like to address everyone about an issue that I've recently been informed of. Several players on our server, not to be named, went on to another server, and spammed the chat with profane language, and mentioned our server. Not only does this make us look bad, it actually makes us bad. What makes up Oasis SMP is you guys, the community. If you turn to being bad, you make our community worse.

Here at Oasis, we have a lot of respect for other servers. New ones, rival ones, and ones that have been around since indev minecraft. We were contacted by a staff member of a creative server, with screenshots of all this happening. So please, respect us by respecting others. Thank you.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Concerning other servers. Everyone should read. Empty Re: Concerning other servers. Everyone should read.

Post by Cierte 8/5/2011, 10:50 pm

Specially some of you guys that have been around for a while and your doing that. Really not classy. Think how it would make some one else look if they did that on our server and your doing the same.....
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Concerning other servers. Everyone should read. Empty Re: Concerning other servers. Everyone should read.

Post by Ariley 8/5/2011, 11:18 pm

This makes me sad.

Respect, guys. Gotta have it.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down