Abbeylw
Abbeylw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Albinobuffalo for vet - Page 2 Empty Re: Albinobuffalo for vet

Post by InvertPanda 9/19/2011, 2:20 pm

I rarely you see you on.

I know you've been here for a while yes, but you've also took long periods of not logging in. Also, slandering another Veteran app is rude and disrespectful.

Also, wanting the promotion simply for the point of outranking others isn't what we're looking for in veteran applications.
InvertPanda
InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by poopyfacetamato 9/19/2011, 2:52 pm

ok so i was looking at the the anti-vouches and im going to have to agree with u guys so if you could get rid of my vouch reply,thanks
poopyfacetamato
poopyfacetamato
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by thealbinobuffalo 9/19/2011, 5:13 pm

I understand not everything ive said is good, in fact most of it isnt, but the point is, i made a reasonable complaint as to why bella shouldnt be veteran. I think it's weird that you all see no hypocrisy on doing the same to me. you cannot frown on ones actions and then do that to them. But honestly do you want to know why ive been so angry? why ive been a jerk? You. I have applied for veteran three times now and every time I have been put down and told I am not worthy for stupid reasons. I never made it into the candidate pool and my friend master_moles mad artisan months ago, even though i have contributed just as much as him and in fact, i brought him to oasis. it seems though that every day i get ignored, everybody tells me that they never see me but other than the 1 month i was in canada, ,i have been all the time, i just dont talk to many people because honestly no one ever talks to me and when they do, its only pointing out my flaws in every way. so I ask of you, please atleast consider my feelings before you make me into Hitler.
thealbinobuffalo
thealbinobuffalo
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 9/19/2011, 5:27 pm

thealbinobuffalo wrote:But honestly do you want to know why ive been so angry? why ive been a jerk? You. I have applied for veteran three times now and every time I have been put down and told I am not worthy for stupid reasons.

It's just a rank, if the Veteran rank was the only food in the world, or the matter of life, it would be okay, but it's just a damn rank, this was made to be fun, not everyone raging about ranks and how staff is unpleasant, it looks like you want just to get this rank to start playing, dude, life is complicated, if you want something, you work hard for it, you won't just get it from nowhere.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by thealbinobuffalo 9/19/2011, 5:30 pm

everyone gets ball deep until theyre on the opposite side then it becomes "its just a game dude" this isnt about me being veteran anymore, its about stopping all these vicious insults, because they actaully do hurt in the real world.
thealbinobuffalo
thealbinobuffalo
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum