-Cornfish12's Veteran Application-

3 posters

Go down

-Cornfish12's Veteran Application- Empty -Cornfish12's Veteran Application-

Post by cornfish12 8/2/2011, 7:34 pm

Minecraft username: Confish12 is the name that mystically appears over my head. My full name is Cornfish12 Son of Gunther poopsinurcoffee and ruler of the Plains of Alderon

Real name (recommended):The name givin to me by thy mother is Griffin Kay

Location:Vancouver British Columbia A.K.A. Canada But I spend many a day in the Realms of Oasis in the plains of Alderon

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since the winter break of 2010/2011 other than a couple month "break".

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I play everyday all day most days during summer and weekends during school. on weekdays during school I play for a couple of hours each day.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):SinicalWolverine (sorry I don't know his full in game name but hes a guide) and I have recently forged a friendship with the mighty sorcerer Saetan.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:The fact that I have been playing and then came back to playing since 2010 should speak for itself but I feel that I deserve the rank because I Cornfish12 will use thy mighty rank of Veteran to Rule my kingdom with the justice it deserves. I shall aid my companions and show mercy to my enemies. I shall use my means of magic to teleport other men and women of Oasis accross the vast realm to their friends and companions.
I shall forge great structures with the new abilities I that I would wield and make the realm a good place for all. But also I do not think that it is the title and mystical abilities that you recieve from the rank it is the respect that you gain from the other men and women that is the most important to thee.

please give thy a second chance in this realm. I have changed for the realm not thy rank of veteran. My kindess and generosity shall have no bounds.

Thank thee for reading.

Cornfish12 Son of Gunther poopsinurcoffee and ruler of the Plains of Alderon

Last edited by cornfish12 on 8/3/2011, 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

cornfish12
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

-Cornfish12's Veteran Application- Empty BTW

Post by cornfish12 8/2/2011, 11:16 pm

btw I also appologize to any anyone who I have offended during my time on this server. All I can to is appologize.

:LD -Corn-

cornfish12
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

-Cornfish12's Veteran Application- Empty Re: -Cornfish12's Veteran Application-

Post by J8cob1 8/3/2011, 12:53 am

Vouch
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by metamorphosis 8/3/2011, 1:04 am

Aha! most mighty cornfish! I see you have finally decided to push your status upward to the heavens! I support thee, and will fend off any man who dares oppose delightfully! (vouch)
metamorphosis
metamorphosis
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down