+5
dynamole
ChaosTheoryJRH
m_park21
Cierte
Ariley
9 posters

Go down

Yo - I apologize. Empty Yo - I apologize.

Post by Ariley 8/1/2011, 12:43 am

Good evening, dudes and dudettes.

I'm sorry for ditching out so much recently. Unfortunately, I need money, so I took a job that requires me to work 13 hours a day, 6 days a week. Needless to say, I don't have a lot of free time to get on the server.

Just wanted to let you all know that I really do miss it, and promise to continue working hard as I have done to improve and evolve the server to be the best that it can be.

Thank you all for playing on Oasis - without a friendly, awesome community, the server would never have prospered as much as it has.

If any of you have questions/complaints, you can feel free to send me a PM on the forums. I can't promise that I'll answer right away, but I should get to it relatively soon.

Peace out.
-Ariley92
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yo - I apologize. Empty Re: Yo - I apologize.

Post by Cierte 8/1/2011, 12:46 am

Your totally fine and we all understand. Just one thing though, people have been waiting quite a while to hear the results of the vet elections.... just sayin :) have a good night!
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by m_park21 8/1/2011, 2:34 am

long hours with only one day off..... sounds like a blast but overtime on that must be rockin
m_park21
m_park21
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 8/1/2011, 2:48 am

We all understand man, work is tough. A few thing though that we need answered whenever you can is: Like Cierte said the Vet results, and any info about when the dynamic map will be working again.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 8/1/2011, 7:06 pm

I'll be announcing the vet tonight.
That being said, I'm still accepting last minute votes for a few hours.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 8/1/2011, 10:00 pm

For those of you not on there was a tie for vet and Wedell and Reynolds won! grats you guys
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole 8/2/2011, 10:28 am

Ariley92 wrote:Good evening, dudes and dudettes.

I'm sorry for ditching out so much recently. Unfortunately, I need money, so I took a job that requires me to work 13 hours a day, 6 days a week. Needless to say, I don't have a lot of free time to get on the server.

Just wanted to let you all know that I really do miss it, and promise to continue working hard as I have done to improve and evolve the server to be the best that it can be.

Thank you all for playing on Oasis - without a friendly, awesome community, the server would never have prospered as much as it has.

If any of you have questions/complaints, you can feel free to send me a PM on the forums. I can't promise that I'll answer right away, but I should get to it relatively soon.

Peace out.
-Ariley92

13 hours aday 6 days a week?

so 11 hours of MC right ? with a 24 hour day.... - who needs sleep, food and bio breaks?

Nah, tis cool dude. everyone needs the cash these days, if you have to work 50+ hours a week, you have to work 50+ hours a week.. hopefully all will be good soon
dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 8/2/2011, 12:07 pm

We miss you ariley! Well, not me personally, because im on vacation and didnt even know you were gone. But luckily you have a great staff to handle everything while you're working! Well, again, not me personally becuase im still on vacation. But the point still holds. Come back in awhile with lots of moneys! :)

Last edited by dtfgator on 8/2/2011, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typing on an ipad is hard)
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by swfan333 8/2/2011, 12:42 pm

Riley has a job now? I thought he was in collage or something. I really have been gone too long.

swfan333
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Yo - I apologize. Empty cant wait

Post by wedell2 8/2/2011, 12:48 pm

cant wait to have you back playing and it must kinda suck working 13 hours 6 days a week. but i wish you the best of luck and hope you get some vacation time in :D

-keagan

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by walshie4 8/2/2011, 1:07 pm

Ariley92 wrote:Good evening, dudes and dudettes.

my god, what job do you have!

walshie4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down