Hello, my ingame name is Adirem

3 posters

Go down

Hello, my ingame name is Adirem Empty Hello, my ingame name is Adirem

Post by Adirem 7/30/2011, 5:51 am

Hey there everyone!

As I've been on this server for almost two months now, I think it's time to properly introduce myself.

My name is Kimon, I'm 27 years old and i live in a small weed growing, sex abusing, free minded, tulip growing, windmill building country called The Netherlands.
I am a bachelor student in Multimedia design and i'm planning on doing a master in 3D special effects. by the looks of it, i'll be done with school when i hit my 30's :P

The reason for that is that i did another study before i started with Multimedia design. I have another bachelor in construction design and a master in architecture. I worked for an architect for a whole year, but that turned out to be a big mistake. I felt terrible doing that job. call it a bad time in my life due to work. I knew that it was a big problem, and wanted to do something else badly.
after looking around for a new bachelor where i could be creative enough, i found this and i have been walking through the streets with a huge grin on my face!

I'm half Greek, and half Dutch btw. i moved to the Netherlands when i was 12 years old. I have family in Greece and here in Holland. so yeah, you can say that i have two homes :)

I'm a very active guy. i have my snowboard ready for the winters to hit the Austrian of French Alpes, i have my mountain bike for the hills we have around here (yes Holland has some hills, and some of them are near here) and I go to the gym once every two days. I also go to the pool once every week. Though don't think that i'm a wall of muscles. i don't want to look like the Situation or something.

I like to see myself as a friendly and welcoming person, i love interacting with people! In bars I usually start talking to random people about everything. If you live in a town / city you'll understand that people do not tend to talk a lot to each other if they're not acquainted. well, tough luck if they run into me then!

Ok, some Minecraft stuff now, I love building stuff! I LOVE IT! but you might have guessed that. i like building towns and buildings, but there's a big BUT: i like it to be my way. I don't like asking for help, because i can't manage people in the chat (with everyone talking about everything and such). i love helping other too btw, don't think i'm a selfish prick that keeps to himself. If someone wants help from me, i usually drop with what ever i'm doing and i'm on my way to that person in distress!
I'm a big fan of sharing, what ever is mine, is yours, that's my big motto, not only in Minecraft, but also in real life. if you need anything i'll be glad to give it to you. I don't want anything back, just a thank you would suffice.

Anyway, the reason that i'm posting my introduction now is that i'm going to China and Vietnam for half a year. I'm leaving August the 2nd and i have still a lot of things to pack and tidy up. So that means that you won't see me online anymore for some time ;) I'll have internet again in my hotel in Vietnam, but as i'm there with a friend i think i'll only pop on the forum for a bit to say hi and what not. I'll be living in China for a few months and if the internet connection is okay, i'll pop online once a while, so you'll be seeing me ;)

Now then, this was my wall-o-text! You know me a little bit better ;)

Greeting,

- Kimon / Adirem
Adirem
Adirem
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Hello, my ingame name is Adirem Empty Re: Hello, my ingame name is Adirem

Post by commander_chair 7/30/2011, 9:55 am

Nice to meet you adirem:D you can start a starter kit with /kit stonekit.
I am also i big fan of building and architecture. in about a week from now im going to be in high school taking civil engineering architecture design and intro to engineering 1 i plan on being a architect when i finish college:D, but why was architecture not right fir you? What was so bad about it that you quit it completely? Thanks!

commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 7/31/2011, 2:59 am

Glad to get to know you a little more Adirem. Bummer that you'll be going to China for 6 months, though I'm sure your really excited. Try to stay with us through the forums if you can. Other than that have a great time man!

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down