Post ur ideas that notch should add here!

+2
MarviNacho
faststang4
6 posters

Go down

Post ur ideas that notch should add here! Empty Post ur ideas that notch should add here!

Post by faststang4 7/23/2011, 11:21 pm

My ideas are glaciers wich would be really cool and theres like seals by them and palm trees wich grow coconuts and coconuts make bowls or milk or food! and seeable fish and birds and also the ather shouldnt be a mod we all know it the neather SUCKS no one likes the neather i meen come on
the ather is alot cooler enyway, and alos, notch should add more armor types like obsidian or something to make the game more intresting it gets boring with the same old crap pistons were fun for like 2 days sometimes though there fun to mess with but enyway and everything should be able to come in the shape of a half block like half block glass or half block dirt and there need to be more danger mobs at night and stuff like sharks should come out in water and if u kill them u can pick up there eggs and u can use the eggs to get pet sharks and have them protect stuff in water (cough cough mo creatures) but the things he adds are rather pointless like whyed he get rid of herobrine everyone loves herobrine enyway post ur ideas!
faststang4
faststang4
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post ur ideas that notch should add here! Empty Re: Post ur ideas that notch should add here!

Post by MarviNacho 7/26/2011, 6:44 am

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/244750-v14-marvinachos-fishiecraft-cancelled/

This. 100% this.

I cancelled it, though, because I am too stupid for Java. But I always wanted that in Minecraft.
MarviNacho
MarviNacho
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post ur ideas that notch should add here! Empty Re: Post ur ideas that notch should add here!

Post by Vegeta400 7/28/2011, 12:34 am

He should add daggers. Make it a stick then flint on top.
Vegeta400
Vegeta400
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 7/28/2011, 3:40 am

More mobs, Passive and Hostile
Half blocks of any and all blocks
Furniture: tables, chairs, couches, etc.
Waves and sandstorms
More ores, for crafting weapons and armor

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 7/28/2011, 8:42 am

MarviNacho wrote:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/244750-v14-marvinachos-fishiecraft-cancelled/

This. 100% this.

I cancelled it, though, because I am too stupid for Java. But I always wanted that in Minecraft.
I DEMAND that you find someone to complete this mod for you, if you can't. Such a great idea to go to waste.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Adirem 7/28/2011, 10:17 am

dtfgator wrote:
MarviNacho wrote:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/244750-v14-marvinachos-fishiecraft-cancelled/

This. 100% this.

I DEMAND that you find someone to complete this mod for you, if you can't. Such a great idea to go to waste.

i second that mate. this is a great idea and look at all the positive reactions you got on that forum.
is there anyone in our small community that is good with Java?
Adirem
Adirem
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down