Meta's vet app

2 posters

Go down

Meta's vet app Empty Meta's vet app

Post by metamorphosis 7/23/2011, 12:27 am

Minecraft username: Metamorphisis is the title i have been given by thee mighty gods of minecraft

Real name (recommended): Julian Trueman is the adress given to me by my parents

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing nigh as long as my companion ser cornfish. it has been many a month since we entered the delightful realm of Oasis, and despite a small "dark" period i have stayed in this realm consistently.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: The amount of time i spend emerged in the glory of Oasis is perhaps too much, but I use this time to achieve great things among the hills and valleys of the realm. I may spend hours of ten each day amongst you all.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): WesleyMD, Leagle, and more may be mentioned in the near future.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I have been functioning under the rule of emporer Arily for a long time, I have made and lost many a friend through my various adventures. I have conquered the lands of the many realms we have entered and civilized. and through all that time, I have gained much economical value among you all. I am the second richest in the realm by only a hairbreadth and wish to gain mystical divination over the lands so I may assist others in their transportation, and be given a new breath in my creativity! The rank of veteran would be a great honor, and i wish with all my ability that i shall achieve my expectations!

Last edited by metamorphosis on 8/3/2011, 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
metamorphosis
metamorphosis
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Meta's vet app Empty Bump!

Post by metamorphosis 7/25/2011, 5:15 pm

No, really. What does that mean?
metamorphosis
metamorphosis
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Meta's vet app Empty Vouch

Post by cornfish12 8/3/2011, 1:06 am

I hereby vouch for my most loyal companion. Many a quest have we completed and therefor I vouch for thee to claim the rank of the mighty veteran

-Lord Cornfish12 Son of Gunther poopsinurcoffee and Ruler of the Alderon Plains.

cornfish12
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Meta's vet app Empty Re: Meta's vet app

Post by metamorphosis 9/28/2011, 11:05 pm

I now regret that I can not sigh on this "Internet" of yours. My attempt to become a veteran of this realm is not being noticed by anyone. Is this because no one has anything good to say? I will appreciate every piece of knowledge gifted to me, positive or negative.
metamorphosis
metamorphosis
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Meta's vet app Empty Re: Meta's vet app

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum