Frenchies ban appeal.

Go down

Frenchies ban appeal. Empty Frenchies ban appeal.

Post by Frenchie 12/31/2021, 6:47 pm

Minecraft username: Caihoun (RushingSea97 when I was banned)

Mod/Admin who banned you:GoreCore666

Reason you were banned: Griefing a staff members base.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
First off I would like to admit that yes I did grief and yes I payed the price for it. I was banned on  16/3/2021 over 9 months ago and I've been using that time to get better and stop doing the things I did. I have come back today to file a ban appeal because I believe that I have fixed myself and I believe that I am ready to maybe come back. The admins and mods, all the friends I made on this server have made a huge impacts on why I went away to improve my self. I have realized that my actions were completely wrong and unacceptable as the harm I caused to everyone in the community was not on purpose nor did I intend to do it, I sincerely apologize to the members and staff for greifing as it not only affected them but it affected me. But the time I have spent on oasis like I I said before was undoubtedly the best experience I've had on any server. I would very much appreciate it if you would consider my appeal. Note: This is my side of the story and in no way should I have done this or was this ok to do but I'm adding this now because even though I did say that I griefed I didn't have the maturity to admit that horrible thing I did that was ruining a base that took so much time to build. Not only did I break the rules but I disrespected a staff members and for that I am truly sorry. As a builder myself I have built multiple big bases on the server and on other servers, and I couldn't imagine what I would be like or the staff member was like when they found out what I did. I just realized now that what I did really was wrong and that I shouldn't have done that to anyone because I wouldn't have wanted it done to me. I am done speaking, and I don't care if this application never gets appealed but it Gorecore or any other staff member knows and have then information of the staff members base I ruined if they wouldn't mind giving me the information (with the permission of the staff member of course) but if that staff members doesn't want to talk to me that's totally fine and I just wish they see this and know that I am sorry. 

Last edited by Frenchie on 1/6/2022, 11:14 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to speak my truth and add some more.)

Frenchie
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down