+2
_Jackoo
Trai1
6 posters

Go down

Trai1's Staff Application Empty Trai1's Staff Application

Post by Trai1 10/30/2021, 4:08 pm

Minecraft username: Trai1

Are you over 18 years of age or older as of the date of this application?: I am over the age of 18

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been on this server for almost a year I believe. Forum join date was February of 2021

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on being on this server as much as possible

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: We shall see :)

Why do you deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff team? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

I love this server and I want to be more involved with the server. Ever since I joined this server, everyone has bee nice to me. Even when my irl friends are not. I am friendly to all new members and I will help everyone to the best of my ability. If people do bad things to the server like grief or be disrespectful to the community, I will warn them. if they continue to grief or be disrespectful, I will do what is necesary. I want to protect this server from hackers and expoiters and griefers as much as possible to preserve the warm welcome feeling that everyone should get whenever they log on. 

As I said, I am friendly to new members. I have helped many new players with how the SMP works. I am also eager to help players when they need help on the server like clearing a chunk or give insight on a build. Many of the current players of Oasis feel comfortable asking me for help and I am eternally grateful for them. 

I also love helping upper rank players with events and massive projects. I will help the GH Team gather materials for the Griefhouse build, I will help build and give advice to players like Blaze on a warp before they apply for the warp. I am incredibly trustworthy and helpful to anyone on the server

Last edited by Trai1 on 11/6/2021, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trai1
Trai1
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Trai1's Staff Application Empty Re: Trai1's Staff Application

Post by _Jackoo 10/30/2021, 4:16 pm

Hekki vouch! Trai1's Staff Application 1f60e Luchas would be great as staff, he's mega genuine and chill!
_Jackoo
_Jackoo
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Trai1's Staff Application Empty Re: Trai1's Staff Application

Post by Clausimodo 11/3/2021, 8:23 pm

Vouch!!
Clausimodo
Clausimodo
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger