Bread0505’s application for staff

3 posters

Go down

Bread0505’s application for staff Empty Bread0505’s application for staff

Post by bread0505 8/15/2021, 8:27 pm

Hi!

I am bread0505, which is my Discord tag without the hashtag.

I have been in this server for almost a year now and have been a member for about half of that time. I moved accounts from my other one because I forgot the password on that forum account. My expected play time on this server could be until I graduate college, if the server is still up. Maybe Zaba or GeneralFern would vouch for me, since they are really the two people that I have known to be on the sever for the longest time. After being here for so long, I have been able to make friends and also help people who might need friends. I feel like if I was staff I could take this to the next level, by helping people who were grieved or even just helping build spawn or warps for the next 1.18 update. All I want with a staff role is to further the community and show people how awesome thiz SMP is. I have tried to alert mods of situations multiple times, but I feel that with a staff role it might be easier to keep Oasis a safe and friendly environment.

Thank you for reading my application,
Bread! :)

bread0505
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Bread0505’s application for staff Empty Re: Bread0505’s application for staff

Post by Emna 8/15/2021, 9:04 pm

Hi! You seem like a wonderful person to talk to, considering your intro as well!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you do not fit the criteria for staff right now. Due to this, I must, unfortunately, lock this post.

You must be at least [Trusted] rank and 18 years of age!
I would also recommend using the given template if you ever decide to reapply for staff later on in the future:
--
Minecraft Username:

Are you over 18 years of age or older as of the date of this application?:

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:

Why do you deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff team? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:
--

I hope to see you in-game and that this doesn't leave any harsh feelings! 
Thank you for your time and application! 
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 8/15/2021, 9:14 pm

Emna mentioned you did not use the correct template for your Application so I need not provide it here. I would like to add an addendum to what Emna mentioned.  

Forum date equals Join Date: While you may have been playing for over a year we cannot recognize that based on your current account. As you do not mention the username of your old account I cannot assist you in recovering your old account's password - which I would be more than happy to do, if you DM me here on the Forums or in Discord.

~Agwyn
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down