2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal for The_Adventurers Empty Ban Appeal for The_Adventurers

Post by The_Adventurers 8/12/2021, 11:26 pm

User: The_Adventurers
Staff who banned me: GoreCore666
Reason I was banned: Advertising
Reason I think I should be unbanned:
(I didn't see the way I should format this until afterwards so this will also have a bit of why I was banned as well)

So umm i'm not the best at writing but I'll give it a shot. I was playing on oasis and was in a call on discord with a friend. I wanted to play a private bedwars game so I looked up how and it said I needed a specific rank on a server. I made a small comment on this: "Just learned I needed a specific rank to do a private game of bedwars". I didn't know that would count as advertising so I sent the message and carried on exploring with the friend I was on a call with. I had seen others talk about bedwars in the server and discord before which was why I didn't think much would become of it. Then froggy said he had the rank and could help me out. Heres what I have to say here. 1st nobody told me that I shouldn't be talking about bedwars because of promotion when I sent that message so I thought it was ok and when someone with a prefix talked about it too I thought oh ok. The urge to re read the rules didn't come to me so I had no way to remember or know that this would be against them. 2nd is that if I am banned forever and this appeal doesn't work please let it work for Froggy08. They were just trying to help me and I don't think they deserve a perm ban for it... Anyway back to it. He helped me out and when we got back GoreCore666 (no disrespect meant to him he's a great staff member and a great person) confronted us telling us that what we were doing was indeed against the rules. However (not saying gore was wrong) when I checked the rules on the forums it said how we would get a warn first then a ban if we continued. I had not seen a warning towards me (maybe its because I left to join the other server when froggy said he could help immediately or I just didn't see it cuz I was blind) but either way I didn't see a warning. Again not saying the ban was unjust. I'm just saying to me I did not receive a warning. Shoot this is sounding very disrespectful now I'm so sorry. Anyway back to the appeal. I am very sorry for advertising another server. I am friends with a lot of people on Oasis and I spend most of my day on it. I love playing on it with my friends and they're just so kind. It makes me feel awful knowing I betrayed their trust and have a good chance of never seeing them again since I was also banned from the discord (fun fact (maybe read this after reading the appeal) I was writing this ban appeal in the help section because I didn't know how to type it here lol but I was banned from the discord mid way through typing it). Ok back to appeal. I really want to see everyone again and I love playing on Oasis. I didn't know that what I was doing would be advertising and that i'd get banned so quickly without recieving (or in my case probably not seeing) a warning. Here's what I ask. I feel like asking for an unban is a bit too much for what I've done. Instead I just ask for a tempory ban of at least 1 day. Thank you for your time staff have a wonderful day.

Note: This is not me saying the staff did something wrong. What they did was 100% in the right. I should still serve a temp ban in my opinion. I broke a rule and deserved this ban. I also wanted to put a small Ace Attorney Quote: " And thank you for telling us that a Noodle Stand sells Noodles. Very Enlightening" ~Judge, Ace Attorney. It makes no sense in the situation but I've been watching some ace attorney to calm myself down after panicking about this and it made me feel a bit more positive about my situation. Shoot now I sound like those people who are like haha this appeal means there's no consequence to my action. Thats not what I mean by that I just meant the video made me feel happier! ... I'm really not helping mine or froggy's situation at all here. I hope someone enjoyed reading this at least.

Last edited by The_Adventurers on 8/12/2021, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

The_Adventurers
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal for The_Adventurers Empty Re: Ban Appeal for The_Adventurers

Post by The_Adventurers 8/12/2021, 11:33 pm

I felt like adding a reply. Thanks to the people who viewed this post. Even if it doesn't get approved I appreciate it. Even if you don't think I should be unbanned I appreciate it lol

The_Adventurers
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorecore666 8/13/2021, 12:03 am

You appeal is approved. You said more than you needed to but i am glad you spoke your mind and kept your cool. You are a good player on the server and it hurts me also to ban people. Welcome back and thank you for the appeal.
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Adventurers 8/13/2021, 12:15 am

Tysm gore!

The_Adventurers
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down