UNBAN ME I HAVE SERVED MY BAN!

2 posters

Go down

UNBAN ME I HAVE SERVED MY BAN! Empty UNBAN ME I HAVE SERVED MY BAN!

Post by TrypWyre 3/4/2021, 10:30 am

Specifically for madscientist032 (owner)

Dear owner,

I have been waiting for more than 2 weeks. I have run out of patience. What are you even doing!? You said that ban appeal is being looked at. I have also contacted Tree multiple times, but they tend to get confused. Just unban me from the MC AND Discord server, please. What do you even do with this time? I have served my 7-day ban. Why the hell am I still unbanned!? I can only play at the weekends. Does it take 2 weeks JUST to unban a player? Please reply to me by tomorrow, or I will lose my faith in this server.

TrypWyre

TrypWyre
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

UNBAN ME I HAVE SERVED MY BAN! Empty Re: UNBAN ME I HAVE SERVED MY BAN!

Post by madscientist032 3/4/2021, 11:30 am

TrypWyre wrote:Specifically for madscientist032 (owner)

Dear owner,

I have been waiting for more than 2 weeks. I have run out of patience. What are you even doing!? You said that ban appeal is being looked at. I have also contacted Tree multiple times, but they tend to get confused. Just unban me from the MC AND Discord server, please. What do you even do with this time? I have served my 7-day ban. Why the hell am I still unbanned!? I can only play at the weekends. Does it take 2 weeks JUST to unban a player? Please reply to me by tomorrow, or I will lose my faith in this server.

TrypWyre

Two things.

1 - Lose the attitude. It's not going to help your reputation get any better.

2 - You're not banned at this time, and you CLEARLY signed in today prior to posting your "appeal" (for the record, your "appeal" was posted at 10:30 eastern time, you logged in at 10:14 Eastern time).
So posting here and making it seem like 'were the bad guys just totally backfired on you.

Here is my proof:

UNBAN ME I HAVE SERVED MY BAN! JkkaOCh

Oh! Furthermore - I also went and checked the discord bans, your ban was also already revoked in there too, so I don't know why you're having issues. Everything on my end is 100% functional.

Oh and one more thing - it was a temporary ban. So you could have rejoined at any time after the ban had expired vs harassing us because of something that's on your side.

UNBAN ME I HAVE SERVED MY BAN! SelamTf
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by TrypWyre 3/4/2021, 12:01 pm

I couldn't join the MC server because it said that I had been banned from the server until further notice because I was banned on the Discord server. I also apologize for my attitude, I was a bit annoyed.

TrypWyre
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down