Ban Appeal For Discord and MC Server

3 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal For Discord and MC Server Empty Ban Appeal For Discord and MC Server

Post by TrypWyre 2/26/2021, 11:44 am

Seriously, I have been waiting for a week to be able to play in this epic server and when I log in it just say that I have been banned until further notice for being banned in Discord. I did not know what I did to get banned from the discord server. When I logged into Discord I could no longer see the Oasis MC discord server. I have tried to join back but it doesn't work. You may know that Discord has a stupid way of NOT telling people that they are banned. I don't even know what I did to be deserved to get banned from the Discord server. I have served my 1-week ban and I really want to play this MC server again. It has come to the point where I am requesting your help. I have tried to contact the staff who has banned me(Tree). They have not yet replied to any of my messages. I have served my ban and wish to join the server again.

TrypWyre
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal For Discord and MC Server Empty Re: Ban Appeal For Discord and MC Server

Post by Dev0tedDuck 2/26/2021, 12:18 pm

i know how it feels im banned aswell and whenever i try to contact any of them they ignore me :( But im sure they are very busy people so patience is key im sure itll work out for you

Dev0tedDuck
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal For Discord and MC Server Empty Re: Ban Appeal For Discord and MC Server

Post by madscientist032 2/26/2021, 12:55 pm

Ban appeal is being looked at please do not respond until we get back to you, thanks.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down