apology by DarkDuckzo

2 posters

Go down

apology by DarkDuckzo  Empty apology by DarkDuckzo

Post by Dev0tedDuck 2/24/2021, 4:46 am

Hey its DarkDuckzo

I was banned for griefing and writing rude words on a wall by madscientist032

I understand i've griefed and been rude. I understand i'm permbanned with no appeal but i really am sorry for everything and i have read the rules so many times over just in hope y'all can forgive me and maybe give me a chance to appeal. I honestly loved the server and i found so much joy just from playing on it and i honestly thought i had made some friends like zaba and tree ( im not sure if they felt the same way though Sad) but now i'm on my own quite literally. I have quite a few friends in real life but three of them my three best friends if i may add, all play on the server, they are all practically addicted now, Kaydub83, KrispyMoose and now NotABoomer_ Im left on call with them watching them play through screen share. i honestly get so bored and i feel so left out whenever i talk to them now because they all are making great friends on such a great server. Now i've been banned for quite a while now, now i know that feeling when there is the smallest flicker of hope you can get out of the situation but there is a great chance you cant. So all i want to say is im sorry and please please please could you think about giving me another chance. 

(by the way if there is anyway i could get unbanned please let me know)

Thank you for your time,

DarkDuckzo  Smile

Dev0tedDuck
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

apology by DarkDuckzo  Empty Re: apology by DarkDuckzo

Post by madscientist032 3/4/2021, 10:01 am

Apology accepted however at this time I am not going to re-admit you into the server, so this ban appeal is essentially denied.

What you did was wrong and you know it, and your behavior prior to the ban is not something we are fond of as a community.

It pains me that you learned your lesson a little too late, and that now you have no choice but to live with the consequences of your decisions and actions.

Please take this as a life lesson and learn & grow from it.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down