King_Ralphios probaly horrible jrmod app

2 posters

Go down

King_Ralphios probaly horrible jrmod app Empty King_Ralphios probaly horrible jrmod app

Post by King_Ralphio 2/17/2021, 1:36 pm

Minecraft username: King_Ralphio

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 146 days probaly not enough

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: 3-4 hours on week days 5-6 hours on week ends

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:

Why do you deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff team? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: 

I would be a good staff member because rules. I respect the rules and hate people who dont respect the rules. If I am a Jrmod I can enforce them and get rid of people who disrespect the rules.

I am a trustworthy canidite for the jrmod rank. I am nice i do not abuse things and I will help people with griefs i will always help the people who are griefed and i have been one before i know the stress it puts on you.

Help is needed and I will always help those people.

I probaly hav nt met the standards for the jrmod rank i probaly m not even colse probaly miles away
King_Ralphio
King_Ralphio
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

King_Ralphios probaly horrible jrmod app Empty Re: King_Ralphios probaly horrible jrmod app

Post by Emna 2/17/2021, 11:44 pm

I will be locking this application because you are right when it comes to your own join date.

I will also be giving you some unsolicited advice. 

You said and I quote here: wrote:"King_Ralphios probaby horrible jrmod app"
"146 days probaly not enough"
"I probaly hav nt met the standards for the jrmod rank i probaly m not even colse probaly miles away"

These sentences indicate that you don't feel confident and if you are not confident in yourself, how can staff be confident in you?
Yes, you are a good and trustworthy player, but you need to show staff that you can be reliable too.

--

I'd like to point out is that you just recently applied for Oasian twice and those applications got locked. It isn't professional to try and run for 2 ranks at once, especially since there was a short period of time between these applications and this staff application.

You can open those links to see the reasons.

--

I would also like to point out that this application is extremely short compared to others. If you'd like to become staff one day, I highly recommend giving it more time and being patient. I recommend reading successful staff applications.

Please do not take this criticism as something harsh or judgemental, I truly want to see you excel here on Oasis!

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I wish you all of the best :)
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down