Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by ItzBlink 1/18/2021, 3:51 pm

Reason you were banned: For jokingly asking ppl why they were on 24/7 and if they could read a book or exercise etc. 

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: After my first ban, I've noticed a few people treating me a little bit differently. Like, when I say a joke, some ppl take it a bit too seriously/out of context… Ever since i had been on oasis since my first ban, soph and other people have seemed to be discriminating against me. I don't know if being someone who was unbanned affects judgementthat is normal or if that would effect judgement, but it seems that i have been judged more. I had logged on this morning and saw the same people that were on there from the day before, and before that, etc. I asked why they were on 24/7 as a joke and nobody really answered. After that I suggested they read, exercise, play a card game, etc. My joke was taken out of context, because then Soph then started getting mad at me, and I stopped. after that she kicked and muted me. I was frustrated at that point so i typed in the general chat what had happened. Soph then told me to msg her and not to do this in general, which i did as i knew that involving the whole server would be a trainwreck and upset even more people. i messaged her and i said that she should not have muted or kicked me, because of what i said. Soph replied that I had hurt other people's feelings. However when i was on the server nobody had said anything except her. I realize I could have hurt feelings, and I apologize if I did. It’s like when you jokingly say something of the sort to your friends. And to be honest, I do want to make friends on here. I do not think this is a reason to be perm banned. Please consider this, and any response is appreciated. Thank you.

ItzBlink
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by SophcicleXD 1/23/2021, 11:58 am

Hey Blink,

The oversimplification of the reason you were banned shows your guilty conscience. You were rude to many players who didn't speak out as they didn't want to be embarrassed. You may have seen what you had said as a joke, but it hurt many people. Although you say I was the only one angry I can assure you the comments I got from other players said otherwise. The way you treat people on this server is disgusting and when I wrote "a very good appeal" I expected an apology, not a victim mindset and an absurd accusation of discrimination. Denied.

Cheers.

B)

SophcicleXD
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down