Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by DrFrost_ 1/14/2021, 8:53 pm

Username: DrFrost_

GoreCore666

Reason of ban: Said Hypixel a few times in chat

why I should be unbanned: This is a really stupid reason to ban someone, but I was told not too I thought it would be funny by doing it and wasn't think about the consequences i apologize for spamming Hypixel in chat and I will think before I put anything in the chat. some might thnk this is a joke but I'm 100% serious 

Sincerly, DrFrost_

DrFrost_
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Gorecore666 1/19/2021, 10:47 pm

Alright, I am willing to give you another chance. Please make sure not to mention other servers on Oasis. If you read the rules it clearly states that it is against our rules. 

a. Other Servers and Advertising
If you decide to start your own server, or become infatuated with another Minecraft server, there's nothing we can do to stop you. However, we do ask that you not promote or discuss outside servers while in-game on Oasis MC. Doing so may result in a warning, then continued advertising of another server may result in a ban from the server. We only ask that you give our server the same level of respect that the founders of Oasis gave every other server upon its creation. You may send a friend an IP of another server through private messages if this is a once-off event, but you must not start spamming people with other IPs of servers to join. Use your common sense, we aren't going to punish you for asking your friend privately if they want to play some minigames on another server, but if you start trying to get multiple players to leave the Oasis MC server then this will be punished and is not allowed in game, this includes PMs and group chats.
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down