member application

2 posters

Go down

member application Empty member application

Post by vexEU123 1/9/2021, 12:05 pm

inecraft username:vexEU123

Discord username (Jack131440):

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: yes

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: Server.biz

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:4 days 

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: 5 years 

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: yes

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank:yes

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):idk

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): because i have bin playing for a bit and i have followed the rules i have lots of fun on this server and i think it grate because i can make new friends and alll the staff are grate to so thats why i want to become a member

vexEU123
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

member application Empty Re: member application

Post by Agwyn 1/9/2021, 7:44 pm

This application is being rejected until such time as you stop begging for items and spamming in chat. This kind of behavior is not what we look for in regards to members of Oasis. You have been spoken to about this by the Owner of the server.
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down