Eboyx's Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Eboyx's Ban Appeal Empty Eboyx's Ban Appeal

Post by Eboyx 1/7/2021, 10:17 pm

Minecraft username: Eboyx

Mod/Admin who banned you: echolectrical

Reason you were banned: Griefing, Lying, and Stealing

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I have realized the things I have done on this server, and those are very wrong. 1. I lied to an admin, echolectrical. 2. I griefed places that I did not own or help make. 3. I stole items from others that did not belong to me. I didn't help them get those items, either. After looking at how much time I've played this server for, on Discord, I realized that I actually enjoyed it and started using Minecraft more often after I found that server. I didn't really do anything during the day, until my friend found Oasis SMP and invited me to join it. We had so much fun that day, trying to survive, exploring random Nether portals we found while we had wooden swords, making our first house out of Nether wood, killing our first mob. My point is, I really enjoyed this server, and had a lot of fun in it in the 2 days I was allowed in. I also made a lot of friends and tamed a lot of cats, wolves, and parrots. I will play by the rules if I get unbanned, and that is your choice to make. Thank you for reading, if you did.

Eboyx
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Eboyx's Ban Appeal Empty Re: Eboyx's Ban Appeal

Post by Eboyx 1/8/2021, 4:37 am

Oh yeah, and honestly, if you don't unban me, that's fine. I did some very wrong things on this server, and even if I DO get unbanned, I don't think I will ever be "Trusted" rank. I take 100% responsibility for my actions, and completely understand if you don't forgive me.

Eboyx
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 1/9/2021, 1:42 pm

Approved. Please remember that if we find any future instances of you griefing or stealing it will be a no appeal ban next time.
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down