Apply For Staff

3 posters

Go down

Apply For Staff Empty Apply For Staff

Post by FawnD3w 12/4/2020, 9:28 pm

FawnD3w

Well, I don't exactly "deserve" it but, I have never actually been part of any staff ranks/group and would like a chance to try it, I haven't broken any rules and love helping people out! This is probably similar to when I applied for member, but, this is my favourite server and the only server I play on now-a-days. it allows me to help those in need rather than just being able to advise someone, as well gives me a new take on Minecraft itself. If you get what I mean. The staff did a very good job "raising" the players in this server, and I would love to help out! I would also like to because, I love watching people have fun and make new friends but there are some bad sides, there are hackers. So i think I have what it takes to help out, and rid of spammers, hackers and ppl who just make the server unpleasant. I'm on this server a lot, since I have no life. and none of the other servers can beat this one, its legitimately the best server ever. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server grow even bigger and positively best server ever (Even though it already is) I've been playing in this server since 2016, though I had quit a while back, but rejoined, and its amazing. My dumb-young self never noticed how great of a server this is! And if you do decide to hire me, I will not let you down, but its probably too early and I would understand that, I may not have people to vouch for me, but atleast I tried. (This took so long xD) Ty for ur time! :D

Last edited by FawnD3w on 12/4/2020, 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just An Update xD)
FawnD3w
FawnD3w
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Apply For Staff Empty Re: Apply For Staff

Post by Emna 12/4/2020, 10:23 pm

Hey, I strongly recommend that you use this format and to check out other staff applications for inspiration as I see you're a little bit short here! I wish you the best of luck!

I also suggest you fix your topic title. :)

-- FORMAT --

Minecraft username:

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:

Why do you deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff team? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 12/4/2020, 10:37 pm

Hello FawnD3w,

While you did follow the format somewhat, though Emma posted the correct one we'd like you to follow in the future. Please be aware that your join date on the forum is the date you would use to calculate 'How long have you been playing on THIS server?'. In your case your join date is Nov. 25th 2020, so you do not qualify for staff at the moment. Due to this, I will be locking your application.

When considering Staff applications, consider not just your rank but how long you have been on the server and the relationships you have built with the community. This will help you flesh out 'Why do you deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff team? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff'. Though you can always look at currently serving staff applications for inspiration!

If you would like more information on when is the best time to apply or any pointers/guidance? Please DM me on Discord or here on the forums and I'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction!

Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down