I just found this inturduction page

Go down

I just found this inturduction page Empty I just found this inturduction page

Post by DownloadedNapkin 10/20/2020, 7:58 am

Hello i am napkin, everyone loves me ik ik hold ur applause, i am a 15    that is 6'1 i love minecraft i play daily i am very energetic but i can be serious even though most of the time im not im not so good with people i perefer to be alone hiding behind a pc screen is fun i like to build and also like to learn more about pvp, i try to keep everything happy and i forgive and forget very eaisly, i get very mad if people take music disc or destroy my redstone in minecraft but i feel safe on the server, im also a skin creator not the best but i think i did pretty well making mine, my eyes even glow =D  , i am not new to minecraft but i am new to java, i made this account about a month ago but before that ive been playing it on a PS3, i like it alot better on the pc, i also like the server i may randomly go to people base and but helpful fun signs to cheer some one day, even though people remove them it still fells good that i might be ,making someone happy in the real world, now some of the stuff i do might seem random, well dont worry its not i always have a reason, i am currently building a empire on this server, really i wanna make it a warp point to cheer up more people day, but due to a stolen disc i might have placed some hurtful signs i was gonna get rid of them but i can join the server, i know most of you on the server are prob older than me most of u seem alot more mature, well im telling you if you ever wanna goof off (that came out wrong) im the one to come to, i have learn the ways of the servers and how the mods run and work it, sure not by a technical standpoint but personal. most people see the mods as well mods but i see them as friends even if idk them i see every1 as my friend, so unless you punch me in the face ima hug u for eternity, have i mention im very weird, weird and random great combination.... well this is me if you really wanna be friends message me im checking the website daily or we can all play minecraft.... have a nice day everyone, i need a catch phrase... stay napkin? be a napkin idk anyway have a good day =3
DownloadedNapkin
DownloadedNapkin
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down