_Zackj_ application.

2 posters

Go down

_Zackj_ application. Empty _Zackj_ application.

Post by PrinceNopea9308 10/11/2020, 3:33 am

Minecraft username:_Zackj_

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:eight to nine years on and off.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:Mean I've made it this long, as long as y'all can make it run.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):Actually none, but when I was on pixelmon I did make Professor rank. (At the time it was veteran status) I got many vouches from staff. 
My evidence: https://total-couch.forumotion.com/t1059-_nickj_-s-apply-for-professor?highlight=professor

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?: I believe there is other people who deserve it more than me. actually im only at a rank of a member, but was offered a rank of trusted or trusted plus and denied it. I value the people and enjoy the time of others. I just want to have fun and make those around me smile y'all. I really appreciate your time and effort looking at my post <3

PrinceNopea9308
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

_Zackj_ application. Empty Re: _Zackj_ application.

Post by Emna 10/11/2020, 10:41 pm

Denied and locked. 

The reason for this is because you do not meet the proper criteria. According to your own words, you just rejoined the server after 8 to 9 years of being on and off. The Oasian rank has certain requirements to even apply, and you do not currently meet them. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

"Players must be at least Trusted rank to apply. Oasian is given to those players that are the pillars of the Oasis community and have played for a respectable amount of time. They are friendly and polite to all, helpful and respected."

https://www.oasis-mc.net/t9-descriptions-of-rank
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down