Don't expect to see me on minecraft, like, at all.

4 posters

Go down

Don't expect to see me on minecraft, like, at all. Empty Don't expect to see me on minecraft, like, at all.

Post by Kevo235 6/14/2011, 4:31 pm

I got a part time job and have like 20 other games on the go. I don't have time to play minecraft + I have exams next week sooo..... Don't expect to see me online, like, at all. I will still be on teamspeak and the forums but, as from now until July, don't expect to see me <---- unless you're on Teamspeak...

Which reminds me. GET ON TEAMSPEAK OASIS! Seriously, you need to talk to people for minecraft to be fun xD

Ciao, Kevo.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Don't expect to see me on minecraft, like, at all. Empty Re: Don't expect to see me on minecraft, like, at all.

Post by WesleyMD 6/14/2011, 5:11 pm

Bring me free food.
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Don't expect to see me on minecraft, like, at all. Empty Re: Don't expect to see me on minecraft, like, at all.

Post by dynamole 6/14/2011, 5:13 pm

Kevo235 wrote:I got a part time job and have like 20 other games on the go. I don't have time to play minecraft + I have exams next week sooo..... Don't expect to see me online, like, at all. I will still be on teamspeak and the forums but, as from now until July, don't expect to see me <---- unless you're on Teamspeak...

Which reminds me. GET ON TEAMSPEAK OASIS! Seriously, you need to talk to people for minecraft to be fun xD

Ciao, Kevo.

best of luck to you in your exams next week, wish ya all the best, shame you wont be on MC, but i hope you will return in the future.

WesleyMD wrote:Bring me free food.

Free food is the best type of food :)
dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh 6/21/2011, 9:33 am

Kevo235 wrote:I got a part time job and have like 20 other games on the go. I don't have time to play minecraft + I have exams next week sooo..... Don't expect to see me online, like, at all. I will still be on teamspeak and the forums but, as from now until July, don't expect to see me <---- unless you're on Teamspeak...

Ciao, Kevo.

Kevo, Get your ass back here soon Damnit. I'm missing you and your trolling more then most of these people here at Oasis.
cloudkesh
cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down