Dorken's very late ban appeal

2 posters

Go down

Dorken's very late ban appeal Empty Dorken's very late ban appeal

Post by Dorken 2/18/2019, 1:13 am

Minecraft username: Dorken (formerly Creeper10513)

Mod/Admin who banned you: Lina
Reason you were banned: Griefing one of linas skulls and somewhere in the plains. ban found here --> https://www.oasis-mc.net/t17734-banned-creeper10513

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I am going to be honest. this may come as a surprise to many that i am making an appeal for a perma ban i got 5 years ago but here we are. 5 years ago i was banned for stealing one of linas skull and greifing the plains. about 1 year later i believe it was i tried to join this amazing server again hoping i could possibly get back in (after many attempts before) to my suprise it let me back in. during that time i was under the alias of "Twafflez_JR" now i am going to say this i was 13 at the time i believe and not only did i not have a clue how to evade a ban, but i also did not even know that ban evading was a thing. Over the past 5 years i have been quiet about this ban / also kind of forgot about it for the most part because of my fear of once again losing this great community of people and losing any respect i have / had on the server. Over the last 5 years I (while i am aware i should not have been here at all) i believe i have made a name for myself and made an impact on the people of oasis. So i ask. that while i know that it was a perma ban, and that this can / will most likely be viewed as ban evasion. that you take into consideration the impact i have made on oasis and its people. 

Sincerely, Dorken
Dorken
Dorken
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Dorken's very late ban appeal Empty Re: Dorken's very late ban appeal

Post by Agwyn 2/18/2019, 2:00 am

Since I asked you to appeal this and I know it was generally an innocent ban evasion, I will accept this. You are correct that since your accidental return, which was no direct fault of your own, you have been a respectable player and kept out of trouble. Even going insofar to become a solid pillar of the community. So to punish you for something from nearly five years ago seems a little much. ~Welcome back!~
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down