+3
4emersons
Beeliever
commander_chair
7 posters

Go down

What chair has been up to Empty What chair has been up to

Post by commander_chair 2/10/2019, 6:40 pm

Hey guys, My name is Bryce or some of you know me as, commander_chair. I wanted to update any of the veterans who remember me on what is going on in my life. I joined this server in the summer of 2011 and me and my friend jake (Jawell) had a blast building, and connecting with people on here. I do not want to neglect the impact this community has had on me. 

Minecraft and this server is what influenced me to go into the field of architecture. I am about to graduate with a bachelors of architecture this May actually. Here is a link to my portfolio of stuff I have been working on over the years. https://issuu.com/brycebulthaup/docs/portfolio_print_out

I'm also currently engaged, which is pree dope. Getting married in July so that will be awesome, looking forward to that. I also help lead a christian movement on my campus called Cru which is been such a great influence on my faith and walk with Jesus.

I still see that the server is running and people are playing, that's awesome! This does not mean I will be active on the server, just wanted to tell the few of you who know what's going on.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

What chair has been up to Empty Re: What chair has been up to

Post by Beeliever 2/10/2019, 6:43 pm

I never knew you in 2011, I didn't meet you till probably 2017, the year I joined. But, it's a pleasure to meet you either way.

Congrats on the engagement btw :)
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 2/10/2019, 7:16 pm

I never knew you super well, but I was around in 2013 while you were staff so I learned a bit about you back then. Sounds like you've been up to a lot lately. Congrats on the engagement and good luck in your upcoming marriage! I don't know much about architecture, but your portfolio looks super dope. You were always an amazing builder on Oasis so it's definitely fitting for you to go into architecture in real life. I bet it's exciting to graduate soon and be on to big things! 

My sister is a leader in the Cru organization at her college too, and I go to a different campus ministry at mine, so it's nice to hear you are involved in that too!
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 2/11/2019, 4:02 pm

Jeeez Chair, you’ve been busy
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 2/13/2019, 11:39 am

Sounds like you have been having loads of fun, good to see your still sprt of around
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 2/13/2019, 12:18 pm

Hey, great to hear from you again Bryce.  Glad things are working out for you!  Congrats on everything!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 4/2/2019, 9:28 pm

Never forget commander city in 1.2.5 ;(
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner