Go down

Kevo235 Gimme a chance bois Empty Kevo235 Gimme a chance bois

Post by Kevo235 2 1/5/2019, 1:01 am

Mod/Admin who banned you: Krazo or whatever

Reason you were banned: by Krazo on 1/17/2014, 10:09 am

^
Forever
Behaviour and power abuse.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: Alrighty fellas let's do this. New year new appeal. It's Kevo again for the 800th time or whatever. As you can see from the above post it was literally 5 years ago that I was banned for behavior and power abuse. Let's keep it simple. I'm a new person and I've become more than a better guy in real life too. I'm a Sous Chef at a local restaurant using my power for good, and in August I'm going to be a Dad. Far more than the Kevo235 you (and by you I mean the 2 or so people that remember me) remember me by. Two things for my appeal: watch my behavior and if you don't like it reban me and don't give me power and I can't possibly abuse it right? Yeah. Not like I will anyways. I was thinking about burying the hatchet once and for all. I want to see what Oasis has become and possibly contribute towards a positive future again. Let me know what you guys think and if you need my side of why I was banned it's a whole different story than what you will hear. Thanks guys love you :D

Sincerely, Bannedplayer123 Kevo235 Kevo235 Gimme a chance bois DEE62A92F3247C5159A627EA82DC6F8B4C0CE2A4
Kevo235 2
Kevo235 2
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Kevo235 Gimme a chance bois Empty Re: Kevo235 Gimme a chance bois

Post by kunaiknife452 1/5/2019, 1:18 am

Even though I am unaware of the specific details behind Kevo's ban, I would like to make a statement. I myself, am a firm believer in second chances for the deserving.

I've been here since about a year or half a year before Kevo's ban, and I can't begin to explain the vast changes that I've gone through in that time. I am a completely different person than I was in 2012-2013, and if I, a 17 year old guy can change that much in so little time? Who's to say that Kevo hasn't changed as well?

Abuse of Power is a heavy crime, and it is one that we would like to avoid above all costs. However, Is 5 entire years, a time longer than many wars, not enough to at least give this person here another chance?

Our members of our community scrape by, with other members and those ranked above them, with the hopes of becoming trusted, welcomed, and feel as if family with this community. We share a tight bond, but we all must remember where we come from. Our roots. Member.
Not trusted nor trusted plus, or oasis an, veteran, nor any of the staff ranks. Member.

Trusted is a rank that signifies being trustworthy in this community, being welcomed into it. Kevo violated this trust, but as many before, and many others in other situations throughout history, he comes, repenting for his actions. For not his former glory and power, but for a chance to possibly be welcomed back into this community, to be trusted once again.

It is my honest and humble belief, that this is something that we should oblige.

Thank you for consideration, and to Kevo, I wish you good luck.
kunaiknife452
kunaiknife452
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 1/5/2019, 1:37 am

I've known Kevo since I joined Oasis. He's been a long-time friend of mine outside the server. I know non-staff shouldn't post on appeals, but showing solidarity for my friend is worth more than any forum ban. 100% vouch

Kevo235 Gimme a chance bois J3Hbvy9
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 1/5/2019, 10:22 am

That's sweet to hear you're about to become a dad dude! Wish you all the best and good luck. Also, I am the one who banned you back in 2014 and I say that you deserve another chance.

I believe you've grown in who you are and what you do. So I hope one of the admins sees this and thinks the same. Seeing as I am no longer admin.

Cheers!
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/5/2019, 2:15 pm

Like Lina said, we arent supposed to post in appeals... But I think this ones an exception. Ima keep it short.

Pretty obvious our man should get his appeal. I remember when he got banned and this post reflects nothing of the stories I heard from back then. If Dylstrosity could get his appeal...
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 1/5/2019, 9:14 pm

Appeal accepted. Welcome back to the community, Kevin.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down