Member application

2 posters

Go down

Member application Empty Member application

Post by BryceTheTurtle 12/10/2018, 12:15 pm

Minecraft username:

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: Online, searching 'Smp server'

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: about 2 weeks

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: at least a few more months, probably years

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: No, I thought you had to be member to get vote rewards but I guess not

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Yes

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): 2iguys (mason)

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I love the server, but the lack of tpa is annoying. My friend just started playing but I don't really have a way to get them to me, or vice versa. I'm also relatively active on the server, and will be more so if I have member status. Obviously I don't greif, otherwise I wouldn't be applying for member, and I don't record, but my friend might if I can convince him to join :P. Thanks for your time. (P.S my username IsĀ  BryceTheTurtle, its different on the forums cos apparently that was already taken. I don't think it really was, I probably just messed up my login, but I had to use a different username anyway.)

Last edited by SwordFish21 on 12/10/2018, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didnt follow format)

BryceTheTurtle
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member application Empty Re: Member application

Post by Emna 12/10/2018, 6:27 pm

Accepted! Sorry about the /tpa thing though!! Most players with this command are usually more than happy to help you get to your friend though! Also, will be correcting your account. :)
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down