Aeriel Court Houses for Sale!

4 posters

Go down

Aeriel Court Houses for Sale! Empty Aeriel Court Houses for Sale!

Post by okhalsey 12/8/2018, 1:27 pm

Hello!

This topic is to advertise/sell homes in my town, Aeriel Court. As you may know already, Aeriel Court prohibits people building houses of their own; this is because Mason and I want to keep the theme of the town, without losing authenticity.

Below, there are images of houses for sale. Each house comes with the furniture displayed in the images for that particular house. After purchasing your home, you will be allowed to alter, keep, and change furniture inside the house. The only thing we ask you to restrain from is changing the exterior (outside appearance) of the home. By choosing to buy a home, you must agree and understand not to change or modify the outer frame of the building.

If you are interested in purchasing one of the estates listed, please leave a comment with the house name you are willing to buy. Please keep in mind that renting is not an option and you are not allowed to claim the house until Mason or I approve you do to so with a response.

If the house you are looking at says, "[OPEN]," then that house is still up for sale. If the house you are looking at reads, "[CLOSED]," then that house is no longer up for sale. If someone comments asking to buy the same house that you want to buy, but the purchase was not approved yet (because it says "[OPEN]," feel free to comment that you are interested anyway, incase, for whatever reason, they get denied. Also, we can look into building you a house of your own.

Thank you so much for reading! And yes... only one house was made so far. But don't worry! I will spend time this weekend building more!

Rustic Lagoon Cabin [OPEN]
Price: $325 [Permanent]
Aeriel Court Houses for Sale! 2018-115 
Back:
Aeriel Court Houses for Sale! 2018-110
View:
Aeriel Court Houses for Sale! 2018-116
Interior:
Aeriel Court Houses for Sale! 2018-117
Aeriel Court Houses for Sale! 2018-118
okhalsey
okhalsey
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

http://instagram.com/haileyy_cruz

Back to top Go down

Aeriel Court Houses for Sale! Empty Re: Aeriel Court Houses for Sale!

Post by Emna 12/10/2018, 6:41 pm

These were always my favorite kinds of towns for aesthetic! I love themed warps/towns !! they're always so gorgeous
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by okhalsey 1/1/2019, 9:53 pm

Emna wrote:These were always my favorite kinds of towns for aesthetic! I love themed warps/towns !! they're always so gorgeous
Aww, thank you so much!! It means a lot coming from a builder legend like you.
okhalsey
okhalsey
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

http://instagram.com/haileyy_cruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanon 12/2/2020, 12:49 pm

You said you could build an individual order house. I just don't like any of the houses you showed. I don't like them because they are made of wood. Maybe the house that I will order from you will be white?
Nanon
Nanon
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishalon 12/14/2020, 12:46 pm

Could you build an individual order house? I don't like any of the houses you showed. I don't like this design.
Bishalon
Bishalon
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down