2 posters

Go down

Mr_zombie26   Ban appeal  Empty Mr_zombie26 Ban appeal

Post by Mr.Zombie26 11/8/2018, 10:14 am

Minecraft username: Mr_zombie26

Mod/Admin who banned you: Revilo410

Reason you were banned: Spawning abuse

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
do admit to spawning a bunch of diamonds then selling them to the admin shop. I did buy mooshroom spawn eggs and put them out on my house. The reason was because at the time Oasis of course was still transferring to 1.13 and I thought "well if no one really comes one and it is at my house I see no harm in doing so".I do see the error in what I did and looking back on it it was a very bad decision on me. I truly am sorry for what I did because I know that I should not have done it in the first place.
Mr.Zombie26
Mr.Zombie26
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Mr_zombie26   Ban appeal  Empty Re: Mr_zombie26 Ban appeal

Post by Revilo410 11/10/2018, 6:19 am

Hi Zombie,

( Firstly, apologies as I meant to sort this out yesterday, I wrote the reply to this but was on a train and lost connection. Then I just apparently forgot about it! )

Thanks for appealing. As you know, we have to take the abuse of power very seriously. This was only a 'minor' case in the big scheme of things, but even so it could have major implications. Using spawned items in the admins shops can severely affect the servers economy, and render it pretty much useless.

I am going to accept this appeal and revert all of your permissions etc. because of the fact that there was little to no impact from your actions. And like you said, you knew it was the end of 1.12, but please know this shouldn't be an excuse! The rules apply at all times.

We are really trying to improve many aspects of the server in 1.13, the economy being one of them, and adding loads of extra money to the economy via selling of spawned items can render our efforts null and void. So please make sure that this does not happen again. This will act as your one and only "pardon" for abuse of commands, if you do so again then the relevant permissions will be stripped permanently.

I'm sorry if all of this sounds official / harsh but its important that I make it clear this cannot happen again, because even though in this instance your actions were not that harmful, they could be in the future. And its something we have to discourage all players from doing.

But in the more positive light, all that is now in the past. Your appeal is accepted and all of your ranks / permissions etc. will be returned. Welcome back to Oasis, I look forward to seeing you around! :)
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down