re-OC app - cam/ryat

Go down

re-OC app - cam/ryat Empty re-OC app - cam/ryat

Post by Cam 11/6/2018, 6:34 pm

Minecraft username: Ryat

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since December of 2015 

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Since the map reset and update, I've been on everyday for a few hours at a time- and i plan to continue this amount of playtime until the summer because i'm a student. During the summer i'll be on for longer periods of time. However I will probably quit minecraft and games in a whole when i got to collage, in 2-3 years.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): no staff online, will update w/ names.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?:

For those who arent aware who i am, i change my name a lot, so heres a list of past igns: namemc.com/ryat

I have been on the server for quite some time, with breaks from minecraft periodically but i always came back to the server. I've tried helping anyone who needs it, i built the community skeleton EXP farm for 3 maps, if that helps my case. I've helped the server financially- i could of gotten 5 pizzas with that money uwu - I have countless hours of playtime on Oasis and have never had a negative experience. I regret none of my time with the server. 
Cam
Cam
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuwWg8x_pOTOGNsHrLWBcQw?view_as

Back to top Go down