Nicholas_R_B

2 posters

Go down

Nicholas_R_B Empty Nicholas_R_B

Post by Nicholas_R_B 9/27/2018, 3:59 pm

Username: Nicholas_R_B

Mod/Admin who banned you: Revilo410
Reason you were banned: Major griefing with clear intent to steal valuable blocks such as quartz from houses.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I had no idea that was still someone's occupied house. They had been gone for 4 months or so. I assumed they were not playing anymore. I will not do that again, that was a horrible mistake of mine. I also would like to return all of the quartz to said person if it has not been done already. My only question now is, is there a benchmark to when any structure is now considered abandoned because the player has been gone for x amount of time?
Nicholas_R_B
Nicholas_R_B
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Nicholas_R_B Empty Re: Nicholas_R_B

Post by Revilo410 9/27/2018, 4:24 pm

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for explaining. It is against the rules to take blocks without someone's permission regardless of the time they have been inactive. If you have any issues with an abaondoned strucuture you can ask staff to remove it, but you are not allowed to start taking blocks yourself.

Since its clear this is a misunderstanding, your appeal is accepted :) Please just make sure to re-read the rules to avoid any situations like this happening again.

Thanks, and welcome back to the server!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum