OMC releases Costco!

3 posters

Go down

OMC releases Costco! Empty OMC releases Costco!

Post by Blaine 9/11/2018, 10:31 pm

So a few of us Oasis people are going to build a Costco for the server to make people who want to build big structures easier. We will be selling most of our items in bulk for your convenience! This idea will make /warp shop seem useless but we are not trying to run it out of business. By selling in bulk /warp shop will seem more expensive for stuff such as primary blocks. The only down side to this idea is time and effort. Thats why I need some more helpers to build and be able to stock the shop with items. I need a team of 3 builders (Need one more) a team of 6 stockers (2 more) and 3 administrators (full!). I have a discord invite link for the server so just PM me on discord or ask on the Oasis discord for the link to it. This will be the biggest and best way to make money and make projects because of the bulk deals! There will be an option of non bulk but it will be more expensive and less worth your while. There is an option to also start investing into the Oasis Costco by selling your supplies in bulk to us. Get in contact with me if you would like to do so! As always Oasis... Stay cool!

-Blaine (OMC CEO)
Blaine
Blaine
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

OMC releases Costco! Empty Re: OMC releases Costco!

Post by SilentSubscriber 9/11/2018, 10:33 pm

OMC Plans Costco for release in 1.13

If we can beat the adminshop prices, I feel we have done good.

We are unsure at this time if OMCⓇ will be a publically traded company or shall remain private

-Silent
SilentSubscriber
SilentSubscriber
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCajwveudwmWWcs3b3ItnTnw

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine 9/11/2018, 10:47 pm

We are thinking publicly traded but we will keep you all updated (More then EssentialsX devs) about what is happening and when it will be released! PM me for info!

-Blaine (OMC CEO)
Blaine
Blaine
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by kaldog06 9/14/2018, 6:58 pm

:D

-Kaldog06 (OMC Might Help)

kaldog06
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum