Emperor of the Ladder I_vote_lcap0%Emperor of the Ladder I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Emperor of the Ladder I_vote_lcap0%Emperor of the Ladder I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Emperor of the Ladder Empty Emperor of the Ladder

Post by CraftinPark 7/4/2018, 4:00 pm

Guys..
So I know like I'm the one of the few on the server who actually raves about King of the ladder cause its freakin' insane. I mean theres not even a section on the forums for it BRUH.

BUT I want to make suggestions to make it even BETTER.

I'm telling u right now. No server cannot survive without king of the ladder. This crap is the best

I present to you EMPEROR OF THE LADDER.

Emperor of the Ladder Emp14

THE MAP HAS 4 SECTIONS:

SECTION 1:
CLASSIC KING's FIGHT

Emperor of the Ladder Sec110

The classic kotl fight here...

SECTION 2:
THE PILLARS OF DEVASTATION

Emperor of the Ladder Sec210

Emperor of the Ladder Sec2210
Players will have to swing across the pillars to reach the top. It involves a lot of moving downwards which will initiate LOTS of COMBAT. Notice there is fire so no one will be tempted to stay on these devastating pillars...

SECTION 3:
MONKEY BARS OF DESTINY

Emperor of the Ladder Sec310

Players here have to swing across ladders to reach the next section. Fire makes a threat to those on the monkey bars. Because the motion is not only vertical, it will give a chance for players behind to pursuit those ahead on their journey...

SECTION 4:
CURSED CLIMB OF CARNAGE

Emperor of the Ladder Sec410

These ladders have been trampled on by too many heirs. Now they are in ruins.. Players have to twist and turn around, sacrificing vertical to reach the end..

ADDITIONS:
SNOWBALL

slap fish is a legend. However, a wider arsenal of weapons is CRUCIAL. I propose players receive snowballs to shoot each other out of the sky.

SAVING SLIME-BLOCKS OF GRACE

slime-blocks near the bottom of the map can make the map a lot more fun by reducing wait time to get back.

Emperor of the Ladder Add10

CONCLUSION:

Emperor of the Ladder Empof10

STAFF MEMBERS consider my proposition :) . You have the power to make this happen. I'm willing to share the world files and/or leave it up to you guys to interpret this and create it in some form. If it is accepted blessedddddd. In any case please make sure to reply.
CraftinPark
CraftinPark
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Emperor of the Ladder Empty Re: Emperor of the Ladder

Post by Revilo410 7/5/2018, 6:28 am

The staff member who created our king of the ladder was OasisMaximus. I know he would be overjoyed by how much you love the game :D

I am currently doing a lot of work with the minigames server and am definitely open to updating KOTL / "EOTL"...

I am definitely not a KOTL expert, but I'd be willing to try and re-create a new map similar to this one. Alternatively, if you wanted to drop me a schematic of this one you've built that would be helpful. I'd rather not start trying to move around entire world files when I think it would probably just be easier to build a new one, but a schematic would be much easier if you are able to create one.

I'll see what I can do for you!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CraftinPark 7/5/2018, 7:49 am

awesomeee. I'll try to create the schematic file soon!
CraftinPark
CraftinPark
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus 8/5/2018, 6:00 am

Revilo410 wrote:The staff member who created our king of the ladder was OasisMaximus. I know he would be overjoyed by how much you love the game :D

And to think I originally made the gamearena by testing some TNT gamerules and mechanics... lol

Great to hear that it's still being used, especially since basically no one knew about it when I first created it!

I'm all for playing this some time!
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum